Shaun Edwards

he will be in red and black next year.

just a vibe i've got.

No Chance of getting him.

that's not true, we are some chance

Exactly how we could get him?

Whats he worth?

It's not what he's worth - it's what will he cost........

Whats he worth?

Is there are difference?

For those in the know… What are Adelaide offering? And would our pick 55 from Freo do the job?

How much development is needed before he is up to best 22 standard?

people might be surprised

At what?

That we get him, and / or the cost?

No, at how well he can "spit the dummy " just like Demps.

just a vibe i've got.

Its Mabo

just a vibe i've got.

Its Mabo

Racist

Whats he worth?

Is there are difference?

Massive difference. In the same way some players we have are worth one range of draft pick, but if you're only offered less, that that's what you take for them.

We might think Gumby is worth a 2nd round pick, but if Freo only offer 54, we take or we don't.

If GWS think he's only worth a late pick, that's what it will cost us.

If he's worth an earlier pick, it's a mute point, because we'd only have to spend a late pick to get him.

Wtf sort of quuestion is that?

Its a good question.

The answer is 47.

Heard he barrack’d us as a kid

We will give Jetta and a bag of chips (so really two bags of chips)

Its a good question.

The answer is 47.

Disagree about the 47.

I think it's fairer to say he needs to reach       here, when he's only   here.

I would rather this guy who has played 12 games then someone from this years draft who may play 0

Reckon he will get to the Crows.

His father is best mates with Andrew McLeod’s old man and Andy has been trying to lure him for awhile, he phoned the Crows after the first international match and told David Noble they have to sign this kid. McLeod has already agreed to take him under his wing in Adelaide

His father is best mates with Andrew McLeod's old man and Andy has been trying to lure him for awhile, he phoned the Crows after the first international match and told David Noble they have to sign this kid. McLeod has already agreed to take him under his wing in Adelaide

Damn you, Aceman!

His father is best mates with Andrew McLeod's old man and Andy has been trying to lure him for awhile, he phoned the Crows after the first international match and told David Noble they have to sign this kid. McLeod has already agreed to take him under his wing in Adelaide

Damn you, Aceman!

the anti-santa

How would we even get the kid anyway?
There was an article saying the Giants probably wont use any picks after their 1, 2, 21 and 22 selections.
Hes not worth a pick higher than any of those and we dont have any players to trade with to GWS.

How would we even get the kid anyway?
There was an article saying the Giants probably wont use any picks after their 1, 2, 21 and 22 selections.
Hes not worth a pick higher than any of those and we dont have any players to trade with to GWS.

Well given he is probably not worth anything close to #22 (or a good player) and wants to leave I'd assume the Giants are willing to pretty much give him away via a token trade. So the "chasing him" part would be down convincing him to nominate your team if you were a coach/recruiter and wanted him.

Anyway, from what Aceman said it sounds like benfti will be disappointed yet again.

Damn you, Aceman!
the anti-santa

He boarded at Melbourne grammar I'm hoping he would rather move back to Melbourne.