Shaun Edwards

Reckon he will get to the Crows.
His father is best mates with Andrew McLeod's old man and Andy has been trying to lure him for awhile, he phoned the Crows after the first international match and told David Noble they have to sign this kid. McLeod has already agreed to take him under his wing in Adelaide

Damn you, Aceman!
the anti-santa

He boarded at Melbourne grammar I'm hoping he would rather move back to Melbourne.

would be good but acemans so hot right now.

His father is best mates with Andrew McLeod's old man and Andy has been trying to lure him for awhile, he phoned the Crows after the first international match and told David Noble they have to sign this kid. McLeod has already agreed to take him under his wing in Adelaide

Damn you, Aceman!
the anti-santa
He boarded at Melbourne grammar I'm hoping he would rather move back to Melbourne.
Hey I didnt say he would definately end up at Adelaide, still hope for us.
Just makes it harder that McLeod is over in Ireland with him ■■■■■■■ in his ear, sounds like he is the one trying to get him to Adelaide.
I honestly dont know much about the kid but McLeod spoke about him very highly so thats good enough for me
Crows have been strong in their stance that they wont be active for rest of trade period and will hang on to their Vince compo pick but I believe the phone calls from McLeod has a few people at Adelaide interested

Damn you, Aceman!
the anti-santa
Hey I didnt say he would definately end up at Adelaide, still hope for us.
Just makes it harder that McLeod is over in Ireland with him ■■■■■■■ in his ear, sounds like he is the one trying to get him to Adelaide.
I honestly dont know much about the kid but McLeod spoke about him very highly so thats good enough for me

Maybe copping an ear full might put him off?

Hopefully has a manager that can look at things from a more objective view, without the bias of known personal relationships that may exist.

What would he cost?

was mentioned in the hun we are hoping to save our pick in the 40s for a deal with GWS…

was mentioned in the hun we are hoping to save our pick in the 40s for a deal with GWS...

apparently that's for Cameron

was mentioned in the hun we are hoping to save our pick in the 40s for a deal with GWS...

don't be ridiculous. pick 40 won't do it. they also want jetta for cameron.

don't be ridiculous. pick 40 won't do it. they also want jetta for cameron.

so not Dyson and third rounder?

Jetta and 47 is the new Dyson and a third rounder.

Time for former St Mary's and Essendon champion Michael Long to give him a buzz just as McLeod is getting in his ear for Adelaide.

Time for former St Mary's and Essendon champion Michael Long to give him a buzz just as McLeod is getting in his ear for Adelaide.

Dean Rioli has already sorted it for us, via Twitter. Lol.

Jetta and 47 is the new Dyson and a third rounder.

47? We're trading North Melbourne's pick? Good work from Dodoro!

Has Pears signed yet? Pears for Edwards? Their back line is ■■■■■, they would jump at it. Would it be overs on our end?

Dean Rioli has already sorted it for us, via Twitter. Lol.

His twitter pic is Paul's iced coffee

We just recruited PAUL Chapman.

Just saying.

McLeod certainly pushing his case for the Crows. Hope we have already put enough groundwork in.

Deal done

Well we have natrat, froggy and leroy with him right now

Well we have natrat, froggy and leroy with him right now

Isn't Paddy heading over too?

he’s not vanilla, we wont be bringing him in