Shaun Edwards

Joe D tweeted about getting Edwards 2 weeks ago

Well we have natrat, froggy and leroy with him right now

Isn't Paddy heading over too?

If we want him. Get everyone over there. Get our man.

Who?

Never heard of the guy!

Willie D!ck and Jarrod Atkinson are happy to get in his ear as well. Maybe we can arranged Goaner Tutlan and Dwayne Armstrong to send a text, while Michael Quinn can buy him beers over there.

Fark me the bloke is a no name as far as the football world and we still have to fight to pick him up. How does every other club trade in low key players so comfortably?

Fark me the bloke is a no name as far as the football world and we still have to fight to pick him up. How does every other club trade in low key players so comfortably?

They target players that no one else have any interest in.

It works really well because then if it turns out no one else was interested in them because they are complete spud who is just going waste a year or two on your list noone else will notice, but your recruiting/list manager is a GOD because he gets trades done!!

Probably show the display cabinet with a premiership cup that's less than 10 years old.

Willie D!ck and Jarrod Atkinson are happy to get in his ear as well. Maybe we can arranged Goaner Tutlan and Dwayne Armstrong to send a text, while Michael Quinn can buy him beers over there.

If we get ■■■■ his ear then we'll get him over the line I reckon.

If we get ■■■■ his ear then we'll get him over the line I reckon.

Mighty glad you are not trying to hire me Dodga!

Well we have natrat, froggy and leroy with him right now

All the indigenous guys we've just gotten (or about to) get rid of?

Seems like a good idea.

EQ rates him also...

[twitter]@emmasq[/twitter]

he will be in red and black next year.

just a vibe i've got.

PROPHETIC

5e00cf1f-c346-4353-ba78-ffa89601fc56.jpg

he will be in red and black next year.

just a vibe i've got.

PROPHETIC

Yep, now all you need is to clock up ~5,000 posts of unintelligible jibberish and move over free spirit.

Love the fact the only pics you can find of this kid are when he was drafted.

He did a knee, unless you've got some pics of him in hospital, or in rehab, you're going to struggle to find him.

PS He played against us in the NAB Cup

He did a knee, unless you've got some pics of him in hospital, or in rehab, you're going to struggle to find him.

They would be good to use for prospective clubs. I guess I just look at his baby face and see a very young kid, who I am sure looks a bit older and bigger now.

Deal done

On the money again ,the accurate one well done bill collins..

Going by this, our next target must be a fat Latin kid and a pair of coke bottle glasses, slogan for next year: EFC, it's pretty cool I guess...

hes so complex