Shaun Edwards

HIS POSE LOOKS LIKE A BLACKFELLA VERSION OF JACKSON MERRETT

LOL

2cggd3q.jpg

merrett.jpg

Jean-Ralphio?

There's a chance I might do a write up on Shaun's move to the Bombers. He's obviously in Ireland at the moment so it might be a bit of effort but if I end up getting on to him, is there any questions you guys would like me to ask him?

How much did Dean Rioli influence the decision?

Ask him. It's the only way you'll know.

Ask him. It's the only way you'll know.

asked Jackson to ask Edwards.

2cggd3q.jpg

Looks arrogant*
*But looove it!!

Looks lazy! 

There's a chance I might do a write up on Shaun's move to the Bombers. He's obviously in Ireland at the moment so it might be a bit of effort but if I end up getting on to him, is there any questions you guys would like me to ask him?

That would be great mate; most of us don't really know much about him at all. Maybe ask him what his biggest strengths and weaknesses are, what other player(s) he models his game on, etc, that sort of thing.

That would be great mate; most of us don't really know much about him at all. Maybe ask him what his biggest strengths and weaknesses are, what other player(s) he models his game on, etc, that sort of thing.

Hey Jackson,

Can you ask Shaun where he prefers to play-and what does he need to work on to be a best 22 player.

Cheers

SH ED!

Who is hotter: Miranda Kerr or Megan Gale?

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

This should be his answer. If not, delist. 

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

Jen Hawkins is miles better than both of them. That wicked smile!

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

Angelina Jolie and no one else
(except maybe Phoebe Cates but most of you will probably have no idea who she is...oh and Suzanna Hoffs)

I like the way the Shaun Edwards thread has turned into the hottest girl thread. Partly my fault.

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

(except maybe Phoebe Cates but most of you will probably have no idea who she is...oh and Suzanna Hoffs)

Angelina Jolie has spent far too much time at the tattooist and the plastic surgeon for mine...far too much time.

Phoebe Cates...back in the day.

But I think we're really talking about Australian models in this instance. Some people mightn't have got a passport, or gone further than Bali.

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

She is married to Kevin Cline, who's birthday it is today.

(Yes, I listened to SEN doing the 'On this day' on the way in, what of it?)

Kerr.

Gale is overrated.

She is married to Kevin Cline, who's birthday it is today.

(Yes, I listened to SEN doing the 'On this day' on the way in, what of it?)

Didn't know that, how old is he?

Been upgraded in place of injured Rohan.

Onya Shaunye

12 Likes