She has retired

I read she tried to proposition Don, but he turned her down.

2 Likes

She is not retiring. She’s just winding back from the Age, because the age has no money and sacks more journos every year. Rat and sinking ship.

She’ll still be polluting the airwaves via radio & TV I have no doubt.

5 Likes

She still has a platform. So… meh.

Yep. Figured they couldn’t keep paying the wage she’d demand for too much longer and she’ll still be everywhere. She’ll just stop writing for that website everyone on Blitz says they don’t visit anymore.

1 Like

lol.
I visit about five.
I very much doubt the one you’re talking about, whichever it might be, is one of them.

I will never buy another copy of The Age, I don’t listen to 3AW or Triple M.
I don’t watch that stupid tv show she’s on.

I hope advertisers are aware of that, because I very, very much doubt I’m alone.

Sadly our fantasy footy uses Fairfax. I friggin’ hate that we do.

8 Likes

Jake Niall doesn’t attend games either.

1 Like

Finish your ‘my sources at the club have informed me’ and fark off!

2 Likes

Has he handed his notes over yet?

2 Likes

Merge thread with show biz creeps.

1 Like

8 Likes

Thtepped down

25 Likes

Anyone got any specific times (with a source) she just flat out lied about Essendon?

Good, F*ck off ya bag.

2 Likes

Mexico.

1 Like

And I’m sure there were others, but that’s really not the point.

If you took a hard copy of every time she called Hird an evil person; not Dank, not Robinson, not Evans, not Robson, not whoever else was actually directly involved…

If you took a hard copy of all those articles about Hird and dropped it on your head from a height of six feet it would kill you stone ■■■■■■■ dead.
It was, and I suspect always will be, the single most vindictive, personal, unrelenting, unfounded, attack any…media personality has launched on a single person ever.

There are other reasons I hate her, such as constantly claiming to be “independent” while constantly having Gil’s arm up her ■■■■ and flapping her gums, but that’s enough I would think for anyone.

She made the man’s children personally ■■■■■■■ hate her.

As to when she lied, you’d be a better man than me to want to go through all that again to find out the actual specifics.

35 Likes

Good riddance ■■■■. Hope someone steals all your super.

2 Likes

■■■■ off. You’re out.

and that’s the thing, the saga was a massive enough story at its most basic level. There was absolutely no need to take the road that she and her kindred rogues took. It was sickening. And it was scary where it would lead - either pushing Hird too far, which sadly it did, but fortunately not to an end. Can you imagine what the fallout would have been if it did. Or conversely, someone takes it out directly on her. It was a seriously f***ed up situation deliberately fuelled by someone who had the power and responsibility to choose their words and actions with care. But the opposite was true. The parochial nature of football meant that many opposition supporters enjoyed the spectacle that she was providing. The comments expressed in this thread are of genuine emotion, and it’s sad/ worry that she got us to this state.

12 Likes

I do understand that you want to be restrained.
We all do.
We don’t want to miss the point, particularly on gender.

But your last line…it’s so very generous.