She has retired

At least we now have a reasonable idea about who her source was af AFL house.
If Harvey Weinstein had leaked to SWWNBN would she be writing an article defending him?
PS If Leathlean has missed two jobs that went to competitive interviews (rather than being tapped on the shoulder), turned another tougher one down, and is in doubt for a fourth MAYBE he’s not actually that good at his job/s

4 Likes

Least I got a new picture for my dart board.

Ding dong,
the witch is gawn.

Sadly no- she has only been demoted.

My pet cane toad is highly offended by this comment!!

1 Like

Mods: Need to change the thread title. Starting today ( read it at your peril) she is doing a weekly article for the Rage , probably more than when she was unretired
And sue the Rage for misleading consumers.

1 Like

Yes but he is one of the Old Xav boys club, If the AFL appears at times to be run by amateurs, your perception might be justified, since private school amateur footy players form the ruling clique of the AFL.

I think Beverly Knight deserves to be named and shamed for her actions - she leaked to further her own interests, which weren’t necessarily in alignment with those of the club. That’s a serious derogation of one’s duty as a board member for which i think she should be named and shamed, even though i suspect she wasn’t aware at the time how damaging the leaks were - i suspect she was a little naive and was probably conned by Caro into thinking that gas-bagging was somehow helpful to EFC.

I’m not sure if it was Hird himself who outed her via the strategically placed leak strategy or another board member, but i’d lean toward the latter.

1 Like

Pretty sure it was David Evans when he became President.

1 Like

It could well have been David Evans — but at that time Evans and Hird were still best mates, so James would have had a hand in it.

Lethlean is, is he ? That puts him in there with Jobe and Blinky Bill Shorten.