Sick of the Geelong comparisons

Does make me wonder what the hell Bomber has really been doing for the past 3 years sometimes.

Not being heard.

Does make me wonder what the hell Bomber has really been doing for the past 3 years sometimes.

Not being heard.

Drugs are bad. Mkay.

Not being heard.

Drugs are bad. Mkay.

The little wall-flower Bomba.

Why don't we go win at least 3 of the next 5  flags first and then revisit this thread?

Not being heard.

You spelt Hird wrong

I'm sick of Geelong in general.
You won your flags in 2007, 2009 (mostly due to an Essendon influence) and 2011...
Now fark off already back to mediocrity where you belong.
(And yes... the Handbagger fans I know have been the most smug when it comes to Essendon's early season form. It's a mix of Bomber back coaching & the fact their favourite son now plays for us... most are predicting to fall in a massive hole again or pleading for infraction notices to arrive)

I suggest we just let it wash over us like an invisibility cloak. The longer they think our success is due to Bomber & Chappy alone, the longer they remain in the dark about our awesome talent which has been developing nicely over the last 2-3 years. And at least they're not talking about you know what. Ignore.

wax on wax off?
Exactly, grasshopper.

You won your flags in 2007, 2009 (mostly due to an Essendon influence) and 2011...
(And yes... the Handbagger fans I know have been the most smug when it comes to Essendon's early season form. It's a mix of Bomber back coaching & the fact their favourite son now plays for us... most are predicting to fall in a massive hole again or pleading for infraction notices to arrive)

I am all the way sick of Geelong. Can't stand 'em.

I am all the way sick of Geelong. Can't stand 'em.

x1. enough with the winning already...

LOOKAWAY HANDBALL

STEVIE J

THE J CURVE

Morons.

It's better than being compared to Melbourne

You mean like Carlton?

Exactly.
If we win a flag, I couldn't give a sh*t if people say 'like geelong' or 'AOD made them superstars.'
Couldn't give a sh*t. Being compared to the best club of the modern era is quite the compliment, and not one we really deserve yet.

Even at 13/3 last year bomber was adamant that we hadn't don't anything great yet, and not to get ahead of ourselves.

Somehow this year everyone is lid-off and we've beaten 2 hyped up sides, and played 1 good qtr against a very good side.

When saying "never tip against the bombers" becomes a cliche, that's when we'll be close to Geelong.

Bookmakers are suggesting we'll drop another game this weekend and be 2 & 2, and maybe just in the eight on %.

Peaple are way ahead of themselves comparing us to Geelong let alone complaining that we are somehow better.

This place will seriously whine about anything.

Hehe it will but that article in the hun was nonsense. Scarli: we they are like helping except they don’t play corridor as much and they handball nowhere near as much

This place will seriously whine about anything.

Nah....surely this is more of a light hearted whine .....kinda like a Beaujolais ;-)

Old people!

LOOKAWAY HANDBALL
STEVIE J
THE J CURVE
Morons.

Went to school with/played against him, might have 'footy smarts' but he's definitely one of those! 

LOOKAWAY HANDBALL
STEVIE J
THE J CURVE
Morons.

Did he just perform a look away kick??????!!!!!!!!!!

WWOOOOOWWWWEEEEEEE OOOHHHH BBBBOOOIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll happily be compared to Geelong and take the recent success they've enjoyed.

As someone already mentioned, Geelong only succeeded when they got Essendoned, now two of our sons who know the Essenway, have re- instilled it at home ... where they & it belong.

complement if anything.

look theres a ladybird.