Smoking Ban - Prisons, Mental Health facilities

Riots.
Because of course there farking are.

This is what happens when you get farking morons with zero life experience making policy.

The prisons will be bad enough…
Thankyou to whichever moronic do-gooder thought this up and everyone who backed them for making peoples lives just a little more ■■■■, and for making other peoples lives just a little less safe.

You’re all coconuts. I hate your guts.
Die in a fire.

Are they ever gonna stop regulating where you can smoke, while never regulating where and how readily you can buy them?

If I had to think of two of the stupidest places on earth to ban smoking, it would be prisons and mental health facilties.

It’s because prisoners like to start fires. Initially I thought it was a bad idea due to creating more contrabanned, but the aforementioned issue outweighs it. Also for the most part prisoners are farking morons and mental, I’m sure they’d find another excuse if it weren’t this.

The mental health units is a hard one. I’ve worked in one and I would guess that 95% of patients smoke and its what they all want leave to do BUT hospitals have a responsibility to promote health.

It's because prisoners like to start fires. Initially I thought it was a bad idea due to creating more contrabanned, but the aforementioned issue outweighs it. Also for the most part prisoners are farking morons and mental, I'm sure they'd find another excuse if it weren't this.

No it’s not. It’s a stupid blanket response to anti smoking policy.

Are they ever gonna stop regulating where you can smoke, while never regulating where and how readily you can buy them?

If I had to think of two of the stupidest places on earth to ban smoking, it would be prisons and mental health facilties.

I know the adult industry wants to sell smokes exclusively given they are an 18+ product already.

Worked in a watch house for a while. Never saw anyone attempt to light a fire. Let them smoke - the nagging from prisoners in the watch house desperate for one drives you nuts.

Theoretically… You’d want prisoners to smoke… Right?

Here’s an idea.

Lock up every person who smokes, Put them in with all the other riff raff. Let them all smoke, as much as they want. If they want out of jail, simply become a non smoker like the rest of us.

It's because prisoners like to start fires. Initially I thought it was a bad idea due to creating more contrabanned, but the aforementioned issue outweighs it. Also for the most part prisoners are farking morons and mental, I'm sure they'd find another excuse if it weren't this.

Boot, it has to do with my line of work mate. I can tell you for a fact they light fires.

Boot, it has to do with my line of work mate. I can tell you for a fact they light fires.

Where there’s no smoke, there’s no fire?

I assumed they were solving important problems by removing the temptation of a post coital cigarette

give em nicotine patches

I’m not saying they don’t light fires, but it’s not the reason for a smoking ban.

I’m not saying they don’t light fires, but it’s not the reason for a smoking ban.

Yeah, I suppose but the fires should be enough to ban it.

The PSO over here wants a smoking ban but the minister has so far declined the request. They reckon they’d rather cranky prisoners than suffer from passive smoke. In addition and somewhat interestingly, they claim there is evidence from overseas that suggests illicit contraband (horse, rocks, charlie, gunge, yellow sunshine, vitamin x, hash etc) smuggling is reduced in jurisdictions that have a tobacco ban. Apparently the crooks put most effort into importing smokes leaving less resources for the other things. Not sure if true or not but it is one of their arguments.

I assumed they were solving important problems by removing the temptation of a post coital cigarette
give em nicotine patches

Nicotine condoms.

Fire in da belly

They could just put some nicorette into the tear gas to keep the situation under control

It just dawned on me; this is a joke thread. I can see no other reason to be debating whether a bunch of thieves, murderers, rapists and general scum of the earth get to indulge in a luxury. Excluding all the inmates wrongly convicted of course!