Sneaker Pimps

Don't discount KB V's. plenty of ankle support, Zoom forefoot & Max heel, Hyperfuse upper, great grip

Don't discount KB V's. plenty of ankle support, Zoom forefoot & Max heel, Hyperfuse upper, great grip

KB has his own shoes?

Whoops, I meant KD. Freudian slip

Geek. got my 28SE.

photo_zpsae94ddc0.jpg

oreo drops saturday i think

3lab5 is out late december, so nice, probably my favourite release all year next to the grape and fear. 5's everywhere

so, so nice

air-jordan-3lab5-infrared-23-31-642x336.

Nice I copped Oreo/Black Friday, so may have a rest until the 6s start dropping, contemplating taxis though.

I must say the AJ 28 SE is the best laying shoe I have ever worn, awesome shoe.

Spoke to soon, as goos as my Jordan 28s are, the air bubble popped in the front right shoe, I bought them in the USA, so they wont let me send them back as faulty and Nike aus say they dont take USA product.

So much for nike guaranteeing their shoes for 2 years, the bubble popped on these after a month but only ever being worn on polished wood, so barely worn.

After googling, the air bubbles are known to pop on the 28s.

Anyone returned faulty USA bought shoes before?

Where did you get them from, mate? Online or were you over there? Once I get some more info I’ll ask a few groups for you

Where did you get them from, mate? Online or were you over there? Once I get some more info I'll ask a few groups for you

Got them online.

But they are from foot locker over there.

Its a fault with the shoe, so Nike should replace them, I have only ever worn them on court and grabbed them last month.

Local nike want proof of local purchase I don't have, US nike want them returned in US and don't care about proof of purchase, they have full tags and foot locker bar code on them.

I would understand after a year, but with a known fault and a few weeks on court wear seems crazy to me.

Given I drop a few grand a year on Jordan brand you would think they would look after you

You bought them from US FL online?

No foot locker in the us then sent over

I ended up getting the X-mas 28 SE as a replacement, and a week later the bulls colourway, which is the one I always wanted comes out, and even comes out in OZ, ■■■■■■ hell.

2015 is upon us

http://gizmodo.com/nike-designer-says-marty-mcflys-power-laces-are-coming-1523547123/@rtgonzalez

Not quoting properly, on the phone

Oh, is that Tinker confirming that power laced shoes will come out next year?

Yeah, he also said that when the Air Mag dropped

Spoil sport

Grabbed 6s this week, great shoe.

Oh, Lee, apparently the Flight Plate has been modified in the Melo 10’s to stop the bursting issue. And it’s been confirmed that the tech will continue to be used, and given that the XX8 SE is ‘this years’ Jordan, I’d say they may have fixed your SE’s up

Have you guys seen these? Talking to nba equipment managers about players shoes.

Yeah, saw that on Nice Kicks.