Sneaker Pimps

Oooohhhh

NB been all the rage over here, for at least a year or more.

Oh man, if we get Pat’s UA’s here I’ll cream myself. Only true competitor to Nike out there. Wes, you’ll be shocked to learn that I’m contemplating some Steph’s.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2015/03/16/exclusive-dante-exums-adidas-crazy-light-boost-pes/

Word is there is going to be a reproduction sold in Oz this Christmas.

Geeks gonna buy Adidas.

On another note, I picked up a pair of Jordan Court Visions the other week, after wearing them for a few games man my Achilles get really sore, anyone else found this with a shoe?

Saucony Kinvaras are the best running shoes.
The only basket ball shoes I’ve had were reebok.

giving these a go this coming season

This is serious?

Some help needed.

I want to buy a mate of mine a cool pair of um… ‘sneaker pimps’ (sorry I’m 40) for his 40th bday.
He’s a guy who basically has everything so I thought something individual would be good.

Where is the best place to go and check some out. Either in person (I’m Fitzroy) or online.

Thanks!

Some help needed.

I want to buy a mate of mine a cool pair of um… ‘sneaker pimps’ (sorry I’m 40) for his 40th bday.
He’s a guy who basically has everything so I thought something individual would be good.

Where is the best place to go and check some out. Either in person (I’m Fitzroy) or online.

Thanks!

Kicks101 in the cbd

Some help needed.

Thanks!

If I were you and I was set on buying a mate shoes… it would be a voucher. Very personal things, and unlikely you’ll get it just right imo.

Who is the bitzer who works for Puma?

I saw your tweet, but can’t remember the player.

Were they the Clyde Court Disrupts?

Edit:Should clarify i dont work there, was just curious which kicks you were after.

Wannabe

100% those,

Not in Australia yet so I need a hook up.

It’s for sentimental reasons, I played my first game of competitive basketball in 1985, in a pair of aero sports, which had no grip, I was sliding all over the place so my coach goes into his duffel bag and pulls out these crusty old pair of shoes, original Clyde’s, and I ended up wearing them for the season.

Anyway, I’m going to be playing my last season, I want to end it how I started.

5 Likes

Thanks boot,

@wannabe, when/will they land in Australia?

Last pair I bought.
Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66
Love the retro shoes

4 Likes

Did @wannabe get back to you if/when they’re coming to Australia?

Otherwise I might go the eastbay route.

Yeah, they probably won’t, so Eastbay it will be

Dang.

Won’t be coming for a few years, the focus is on getting a great shoe on to the NBA players first with some extremely limited additional stock.
They want to build the credibility first and go from there. I’m interested to see what they will go for on eastbay.

1 Like