So anyway

Barracks for Hawthorn and lives with Brendan Whitecross’ family in Queensland.

Barracks for Hawthorn and lives with Brendan Whitecross' family in Queensland.

Brother plays for Essendon

Adam Tipungwuti

173cms 79kgs NT, FWD

334612.jpg

BOOM!, that‘s right, you read right, Adam, Tipungbloodywutilishious. Unsurprisingly, I love this kid. You are all like, hang on, Ben just saw the surname and chucked him in the list to mess with heads. Not true. Here is what you need to know about Adam. He goes by the name Jabber, he won the NTFL rising star award last year, played 13 games and was 9 times in the best. Like Anthony, not afraid to travel to achieve his dream, but didn‘t come down to Victoria, opting for boarding school in Queensland. He actually played under 16‘s for the QLD state side. What is he like, he is an unapologetic small forward. See ball, get ball, kick goal. With speed, in all sorts of freaky ways. Like Anthony again, he gest played off half back in spurts for some reason but at AFL level he will be a small forward, and a ******* cracking one.

A couple of my favourite Benfti specials were Gibson Turner and Louis Egger. What happened to them Ben?

We should tell Tippa he doesn’t get his guernsey back until he gets this bloke in a headlock and forces him to live with him in Melbourne. What’s their relation?

Thread lacking @benfti 0/10

A couple of my favourite Benfti specials were Gibson Turner and Louis Egger. What happened to them Ben?

We should tell Tippa he doesn’t get his guernsey back until he gets this bloke in a headlock and forces him to live with him in Melbourne. What’s their relation?

Thread just went full Gibson Turner Overdrive!

Oh yeah baby.

I thought we were getting someone asian.

Misleading thread name.

(racist)