So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

98.25% at the end of the game — not that I ever thought they were a threat on percentage. Now Melbourne and Wet Toast…

Sadly, the heavy rain in Perth looks like it will happen well after the game against Fark Carlton. Let’s hope the score there doesn’t look like a Carlton medical report.

2 Likes

Dogs are done. My predictor is right on track

1 Like

Dogs won’t win another this season

1 Like

Melbourne will make it, Saints, West Coast and dogs will miss

Yep.
On talent this season, seems about right

We will beat Adelaide and GC. The pressure will then go off and we will lose to Freo in spectacular Essington fashion in the last round.

2 Likes

If Dogs lose to Port they’re done

And if saints or Melb lose 1 of 3 then there is two spots up for grabs if our percentage remains in tact

Eagles will need to beat gws or Adel to take one

Tonight is important as a win would just about see us home but a narrow loss is 100 times better than a 10 goals loss

we dont deserve september because half the team are liable to go to spud town and lose games to brissie.

Saints and Melbourne play each other tomorrow, so at least one of them should lose at least one game.

Or a draw would muck up both their run toward the eight and playing finals.

Draw would be the worst outcome for us. If they draw and we lose to crows then they can both finish above us just by winning their last two games.

1 Like

When I wrote about a draw, I’m assuming we beat the crows which makes our next two games the icing on the cake.

We come to play, and we play our best flowing fast game of footy, we can beat them. If we lose and play good footy and our % doesn’t drop much that would also be a good outcome too but; not as good as winning.

Dogs possibly won’t win again. A loss tonight and 2 wins should get us in along with Melbourne or the Saints. Vitally important that even if we lose tonight our percentage doesn’t cop a shellacking

2 Likes

Bulldogs have Port here then Hawthorn.
They can win both.

Can but don’t think they will. Port are a good chance in Ballarat and you just know the Dorks will get up for Gibson and Light n Sleazy’s last game

Que??

Are Port & Dogs playing in Balla fkn rat??

1 Like

Yes, next week.
Went past the ground this morning, looks pretty ■■■■■■ good even if small. Ballarat is decked out in Bulldogs banners and decorations

Ah Freo. They look so ■■■■.

Decent result tonight. It is unlikely WCE will beat us on percentage now. Thanks, Fark Carlton.

If St Kilda beats Melbourne, looking good.

5 Likes

Ummmm. West Coast now have a higher percentage than us.

And if Melbourne wins, I think we are absolutely cactus.