So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

Forum/Centrelink queue.

1 Like

What? What did he do? He in my draft league team and I have my prelim next week FARK

Not much in it but left the ground and made contact with the head so will be 2 down to 1

Oh fark off. My back up midfielder is Jobe!

1 Like

Not to mention winning a game on the roadā€¦

1 Like

This, soooooo much this. Praying to the footy gods for us to get in and Richmond to do a double choke.

Once to miss top 4 & then again against us in an elimination final. Just as good as straight sets. In fact, even better.

Being saying it for awhile, but will say it again, it will be farking glorious!!!

1 Like

I just canā€™t see us sneaking in.

Richmond finishing top 4 and getting bounced by Melbourne in week 2 would give me some measure of satisfaction though.

I hate how much schadenfreude I have to rely on for enjoyment out of football these days.

5 Likes

Yeah, the Dogs will win both their games to sneak into the 8. Shame

Especially with the umps on their side. Man they get a good run.

Last year the 10th placed team fell short by 3 points against the eventual premiers in round 12.

You know the Dogs will be pumped as they christen their new home BUT it will be a neutral venue for both teams this week.

Despite their run of 4 games against ā€œaverageā€ opposition the Dogs have struggled this year. They are vulnerable.

Not to mention the Hodge farewell in Round 23.

Weā€™re 10th, we are done. We are now reliant on the failure of other teams ahead of us.

We will either play Sydney in Sydney or port in adelaide if we win both games, percentage and other results will determine where we play. I would rather play Sydnet in Syney considering how we had that game in the bag last time we played, Adelaide final would be a nightmare, although saying that. Port have more capacity to really stink in big games, IE latest showdown

It will taste foul to support Port Adelaide this week but the after taste could be so so sweet.

5 Likes

Cant be any worse barracking for Carlton to bet west coast this weekend gone. Can it?

Repath suspended, Greene and Wines fined.

Helps for the Doggies/Port and GWS/Eagles games!

2 Likes

How the hell does wines not get suspended for that, it is just as deliberate as Zachsā€™ was and was actually head high.

2 Likes

Is Olly Wines a Brownlow favourite???

AFL would prefer a Port win??

Donā€™t think so, they didnā€™t have a carlton ā€œmedical reportā€ to use as ā€œevidenceā€.