So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

So the Doggies have lost and now the following needs to occur:

1. West Coast lose both games, of which they are outsiders
  2. Essendon win both games being heavy favourites

Reading the above just makes me nervous, no knowing that destiny is (largely) in our hands…

West Coast only really need to lose one game and we should make it. Depending on percentage, in saying that they play GWS away then Crows at home. Hopefully GWS give em a touch up.
If we win both ours we should be in.

4 Likes

Beer time!

How does the Port theme song go? ooh the Port Adelaide aggression, we never give up were strong and were bold, come on, the tradition! Port Power! or some such ■■■■!

Well done you soft ■■■■■! Thank you!

2 Likes

Melb are no certainties against Bris or Pies either

Hmmm, Eagles beat them in a close one at the same ground, round 21 last year. Hope history didn’t repeat

People realise that this is all set up for Hawthorn to be sitting 8th with one day left in the season?

Yep, said last week that it was a real possibility

It goes like this :

We never stop stop stop til we plop plop plop
We’re so constipated

2 Likes

1 Like

Wot. Lite n easy can still make the finals?

Edit. See below.

Only if we drop a game…

If I see those carnts in another finals series I may need to give the competition away.

Yep, if games go to script by next Saturday night the Hawks will be 8th and it will be up to us to beat Freo and take their spot

There will need to be a fall out shelter to accomodate the masses should that nuclear option eventuate.

This is so fuct up.

It’s fantastic. Fark Hawthorn and fark their first pick at (say) #40.

4 Likes

GWS are struggling against Wet Coast. Scores are even 47 each.

So just to confirm.

The most likely/realistic way for us to make finals is:

West Coast drop a game

We win both of ours

We sneak in on %

we need GWS to win, for 2 reasons:

1. obviously it denies WCE the win
  2. If they lose, Adelaide lock up top spot and potentially rest a few people next week, aiding WCE again

Come on GWS

1 Like