So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

Watching GWS right now. we really need them to win. 25 minutes and we will know.

Why would Adelaide rest anyone next week? Are they trying to emulate the 1990 Essendon finals campaign!

Never before have i cared about the result of these 2 teamsā€¦ now im on the edge of my seat!

Righto folks, time to really get nervous tonight.

2 Likes

Josh Kelly playing a ripper last 2 minutes to give his future teammates a chance at some finals experience.

Good work.

3 Likes

Get. the. ā– ā– ā– ā– . in!

We are above weagles on % now.

In our hands now which scares the ā– ā– ā– ā–  out of me

1 Like

Fate.

So close !
Still, Iā€™ll take it.

1 Like

GWS beat West Coast. Come Bombers we need to win this one.

Dogs lost an eagles, now we just got to do our job and win, hopefully bridge the % gap with eagles

Iā€™m a bit concerned some of our boys made plans frankly

1 Like

IM FARKING ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  BRICKS FOR THAT FREO GAME

nervous

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be at the royal pre game ess vs richmond rofl

So results this round couldnā€™t have gone much better tbhā€¦ pies beating Geelong might have been nice if it meant a home final in week 1ā€¦ but it wasnā€™t important by any stretch.

I hate seeing FC winā€¦ and I had mixed feelings cause part of me wanted hawks to still have a sneaky chance of making itā€¦ and hence make sure they play hard against dogs next week but also good that yet another team is ā€˜out of the raceā€™ so to speak.

Been a funny seasonā€¦ I think Melbourne and St Kilda will win comfortably tomorrow.

I think the Math then becomes pretty easy. There will be four teams (Ess, WCE, StK, Dogs) on 44 pts meaning we must be Freo to even be in the discussion. And then it really is making sure that either a) WCE lose or b) we beat Freo by more than Eagles beat Adelaideā€¦

God I hope we are switched on next weekā€¦

Dream result from here would be:

• Melbourne lose
  • We win by a lot (or anything)
  • Port and Sydney win
  • Richmond lose

Therefore we finish 7th, Richmond finish 6th, final in Melbourne.

Whatā€™s most likely:

• Richmond win their last 2 games
  • We sneak home
  • Port and Sydney play plebs and will have a shootout for 5th
  • We play Port week 1 of finals
4 Likes

Eagles arenā€™t beating Adelaide.

What a massive game to end the year. Go dons.

ITS TIME

Richmond losing 1 of 2 only helps if Melbourne do also

Almost impossible for Richmond to finish 5th, will be either 4th or 6th

In a race for percentage it looks likely Port will gain more playing Gold Coast than Sydney vs Fark carlton so most likely we play port in the finals

At the end of the day itā€™s actually completely in West Coastā€™s hands

No matter what we do vs Freo they will know exactly how much to win by and we will have to sit their and watch Adelaide take their revenge on us for farking them over in 2008 when we laid down for St Kilda to steal their top 4 spot