So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

It’s such an advantage for Port to be playing after the Swans. They’ll know exactly what they need to do to finish above them.

It will never happen, but in the interest of fairness we should do what the EPL does and start all games in the final round simultaneously.

1 Like

I like the comparisons made about finals we played years ago, with complete different players, coach, game plan ect ect ect
History would only be relevant maybe, if the list game plan and coach were the same,
I don’t think the players we have now will be ■■■■■■■■ themselves and talking about 2011 or 2014

6 Likes

Its like those fans aren’t self-aware enough to realise THEY’RE the only ones not to have changed.

8 Likes

Jonas from Port got 2 weeks…Just sayin.

1 Like

too soon bro, too soon

A pretty big loss for Port.
I’d rate him their best tall defender in front of Clurey and Homsch.

It seems likely that they may edge out Sydney for 5th spot, so that is a good result for us.
I can see Hooker giving them nightmares again.

1 Like

Was it Jonas that hooker destroyed in the first quarter before they swung flurry onto him

Regardless of differing game plan/players/coaches etc…, what the last few lead in to Finals shows, is that we went in with no form to speak of, and the results speak for themselves.

We need a clinical performance on Sunday, otherwise I fear the same disappointing end to our season in September.

We have every motivation to beat Freo to a pulp, not just meander to a comfortable 20pt win, but will we ?

I kind of think the same, but we where pretty good against Sydney at Sydney on a greasy night with no Hooker in the team. That gives me a little more confidence.

Homsch (spelling?)

1 Like

Now I want us to get Port even more.

3 Likes

One thing on our side is that every player will be sticking their hand up to play finals so I can’t imagine any lack of effort.

Also if they lose it will be Jobe’s last game so even if he plays crap everyone else should be playing to get him one last final.

1 Like

And the Freo ruckman Sean Darcy got a week.

Doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

We have seriously been kissed on the ■■■■ this year with the draw, other teams results going our way and injuries and suspensions to opposition players.

4 Likes

Yeah revenge for 95

So does that leave freo without a recognised ruckman? If so I would expect Bellchambers to dominate as he did against the suns.

1 Like

Can we stop them watering the pitch this time? Farking cheats. Only the poms do ■■■■ like that.

5 Likes

Think they still got big jono Griffen.

Best scenario for us is this

1. We finish 8th
  2. Tigers finish 4th and lose first final
  3. Cats finish 2nd or 3rd and win qualifying final.

We’d get an away elimination final, then 3 straight games at the g being tigers semi, cats prelim then granny.

But this right now is a bit of a fantasy and getting way ahead of ourselves. Let’s ensure we belt freo first as right now that is all that matters.

4 Likes

Meeting at the Royal after we win the GF?

7 Likes