So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

Yep, I am.

1 Like

Redemption for '96

maybe look at the fixture next time…

:roll_eyes:

Zach Merrett was drafted in 2013. To say he had a shocker in his first year playing is abit rich. Cannot expect too much of a first year kid.

Was thinking about round 14, but yeah, that too.

I’m terrified.

I mean I know we’re going to win the flag, but everything from here on is elimination, and that scares me.

3 Likes

You are forgetting Dusty cracking it at loosing to us and then deciding to come to the bombers on a reduced wage to chance a flag.

A final in Adelaide is just fine by me although there is a fair chance I won’t be allowed back in the corporate box this year.

12 Likes

Walking out of the SCG after Round 14 immediately tried to erase that last mins from memory

Would take some planning, but I’ll have a red-hot go…

1 Like

I’ve never been to the World’s Greatest Stadium.

It’s time.

It’s no MCG.

However, as much as I hate it’s inhabitants, it is a marvellous venue. Watching AFL from the hill? Amazing.

did you just take a bite from a burger?

Jobe’s last final series, Tippa’s first, last year was the spoon, if we make it we’re playing a team we last beat by 70 points, I don’t know…

I’M IN

Take it to the bank

I just pray it’s not the Thursday game

What’s the permutations if we get up on the weekend by enough and get finals?

I want to try and afford a flight.

I reckon we will play Sydney

I was sitting in the Bradman Stand almost directly above where Goddard’s kick was smothered and that’s the image that I found hard to shake. I felt confident we would make the finals after that showing so bittersweet for me. Had that confidence tested since though! Would like to see us play Sydney again so I could go see them but our best chance would be a Port or Richmond game in the first week. Que sera, sera.

I don’t know Tezza.
Carlton are still competitive.
They’ll park the bus across half back, and chip the ball around thus denying Sydney possession.
Swans will still win easily by 50-60, but it won’t be enough.
Port will monster Gold Coast, and will know roughly what they need to win by to give themselves an opportunity at Top 4 (should Rich slip up).

I think Port are more beatable from an Essendon perspective.

1 Like

Agree with that but I reckon we’ll get Sydney because Melbourne will lose to Collingwood.