So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

Can dream in either, more likely to remember those that are in colour… but in this instance, you’re absolutely right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t seen anything of that North final at all. Was overseas for work at the time, woke up and checked scores and tried to forget it happened ever since.

1 Like

Don’t forget some A Grade BT commentary from that game.

“Goddard says I’ve been been brought here to do one thing. Play finals and kick goals.”

3 Likes

i copped the strangest sledge ever at that game.

pommy chick at her first game, turns around at me and screams “fark off james franco”

4 Likes

I was at the game and to this day have never watched a replay. I also never will.

5 Likes

I’ve never been so angry after a game.

Actually…yes I have. The finals loss to Carlton by 60 points

This was different, we were never in the contest of the Carlton game.

I was an absolute mess that night. Have hated Petrie and Brown ever since.

1 Like

No need to bring up any of these matches.

Kthxbai.

3 Likes

That game, saw the rise of two superstars - Joe Daniher and that North Bloke Ben Brown i think.

1 Like

I hope so.
Heading into finals, I think it would be great to have them fired up and doing their best to stop us scoring. Flood. Block. Strangle. Because if we can’t get through that with Freo, it ain’t going to get any easier afterwards.

As John would say …it will give us many good learnings.

I only know one North supporter and I had to see his smug face the next day and of course he was wearing their jumper. I just wanted to smash him. But seeing as though he’s my 4yo nephew I held myself back.

38 Likes

“…thanks for saying I’m pretty.”

I had the strangest thing happen to me at a game also! These bunch of chicks - I dunno, maybe they were models or something, they kept looking at me and yelling “hahaha…you’re so spunky! wow…go home, you very dashing good-looking person you!”. It was so weird.

1 Like

Farking lol. This is a quality post. Did not see that twist coming.

1 Like

Did you tell her to check the back of her coat?

4 Likes

Nothing beats 99 preliminary final. Destroyed a few wheelie bins on the way out of the southern.

3 Likes

99, An ex-girlfiriend made me go out that night to an important work function. She didn’t appreciate than undefinable anguish I was experiencing and how that raw pain might manefest. I was pretty drunk when I arrived and got proggressively worse and after some ‘light hearted’ banter with her FarkCarlton supporting boss I suggested he perform felllatio on me. The night didn’t end well.

Yes, the correct spelling of Felllatio is blocked.

17 Likes

I can see why she is an ex.

In true essington style a friend and I had been lining up outside her Majestys theater for 2 weeks for finals tickets. So confident of getting into the GF. Went past the line on the way home to pick up my chair and the Bombers supporters had been replaced by FCFC supporters.

Never forget the level of shitness of that night.

4 Likes

Does that mean FC supporting bosses are not great at performing fell-atio?

4 Likes