So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

If we make it and cop Richmond you can all keep your fantasies of joe kicking the sealer from 60m and twirling the fingers.

I want Hooker to clunk the biggest contested mark on Rance then play on and sink one from 60m on the boundary and proceed to fist pump, yell and pound his chest like a fkn ape at a section of Richmond fans sitting in front of him who duly get up and depart the stadium en masse.

25 Likes

Mario from Doncaster would be permenantly damaged if that happened.

2 Likes

You know Iā€™ve been fkn saving money for the last 4 weeks in the hope we end up in a final so I can go. What am I gonna do with that money if we dont? Buy a pallet of EMU EXPORT?

13 Likes

You donā€™t need to worry about that. Weā€™re going to make it.

I HAVE to go week 1 if we make it. Last time I did I broke a chair on level 2 in the members section at the G when fkn Petrie booted us out of the finals. It still scars me to this day, il never forget it

9 Likes

Fark Carlton Draft!

Hypothetically our season could be over by the Saturday in the last round. If that happens and with us playing on the Sunday id think there might be a few more players than normal gifted a game as a farewell

Problem with that is the 22 would be finalised while weā€™re still a chance (unless we lose this Saturday).
So we canā€™t then go and change 3 or 4 spots for farewells

Iā€™ll be booking flights too for week 1.

BEERS

For sure.

We canā€™t make the finals now.

So pretty much we have to win the last two games and the dogs and west coast have to drop one of their last two which looks likely. Then we make 8th spot and cop either Richmond or Port successively before meeting Geelong in the prelim. I donā€™t like our chances in the grand final though.

9 Likes

We need to win both and rely on 2 of the Eagles, Dees or Dogs dropping a game

1 Like

Reckon the Dees have a good run like we do. Dogs and eagles have two tough match ups.

Pies at the G wonā€™t be a walkover especially if itā€™s Buckleyā€™s last game

Dogs play Port and Hawks
Dees play Lion and Coll
WC play GWS and Crows

West Coast wonā€™t win both those. Wouldnā€™t be shocked if Collingwood roll the Dees. Dogs have two tough games including Hodgeā€™s farewell game.

I think we make it.

1 Like

West Coast are done. Well win our last two. Dogs lose one game and we make it

Swap in Sydney rather than Richmond, especially if they lose to Adelaide in Adelaide next week.

Urgh.

Ollie Wines getting rubbed out against the Dogs (heā€™s gone) will really hurt us.