So... should we mock those who wouldn't make plans for September?

If the swans lose to the crows, and port beat the dogs, its very realistic Richmond finish 5th if they drop a game

Very unprofessional. Should be concentrating on the game. I suppose you take it where you can get it though

1 Like

All we have to do is sneak in; I hope we do it by even just a couple of % to fark people off. We get in and we are capable of anything.

2 Likes

Results this weekend went as expected.

Next week we can go past WC and Bulldogs and never look back.

Dogs will win both

Emergency: Stanton, Hocking, Howlett

That assumes Howlett gets dropped this week after his 9 possessions

Of course all this is subject to Gil and the lads checking all the paperwork to make sure we have kept good records of every morsel that has entered the players’ bodies since birth. Governance and all that.

I have a feeling everybody will load up at the $6.43, lose our bet then watch essendon lose to Fremantle by 14 points

I’m scared we will lose to shizen gold Coast and or fremantle.

1 Like

Pay for a good Psychologist, who can get you off the EFC merri-go-backwards. When you find one, would you please let me know? I think I know how Richmond supporters felt but I’m still not sure.

We are highly likely to either win the last two games or, lose them. In any event, the season may well be over or not.

We’ll have about five months to get over 2017 and have high hopes for season 2018. Is this a form of S and M or what?

The cows will rest several players next week against Sydney with a top two finish already assured. Walker and Sloane both proppy during our game.

Besides which, I’m afraid Sydney are better than them anyway.

I think the Eagles and Dogs will each drop at least one game. So as long as we do the right thing and win both of ours we should make it. One concern is if Adelaide put the cue in the rack against the Eagles then the Eagles have the advantage of knowing what they need to win by to go back ahead of us.

If Eagles lose to GWS and lose comfortably, the following week won’t matter.

I think Dogs may beat Port, so we just need to hope that Hawks come through on the Friday night game.

You think it’s any different on the Saints, Dees, Dogs and Eagles forum?

1 Like

Saints are done, percentage too ■■■■ even if they win their last 2.
Eagles are done, will lose at least one of last two and aren’t making up the percentage required to get in with 12 wins. Quite possibly get belted by GWS and lose to Adelaide.
If Melbourne or Dogs lose one of their last 2 and we win both we’re in. So it’s up Power to actually produce away from home or Hawks to get over the Dogs in the last round farewell for Hodge.

It doubt it will be but they may go into the game thinking it could be. That would of be good for us. The Pie players have a lot of respect for him and there will be an element of “do it for Bucks”. They were only just st pipped by the Dees in their last match against each other. Theirform is marginally better now imo.

The biggest obstacle will be us actually winning both games.

10 Likes

Yep, there is a surprising amount of confidence about us beating sh*t teams all of a sudden.

18 Likes

Saints Dees and dogs couldn’t afford a forum could they?

1 Like

Well, apparently, those clubs shouldn’t exist so it’s a moot point.

1 Like