Cameron Conlon get picked up?

Darcy Cameron

Eli Templeton

Jake Owen

Luke Reynolds (i think?)

Ben Cavarra

Plenty of others

There is also...

Darcy Hourigan (ready made forward apparently)

Cameron Conlon

Charlie Cameron (half decent small forward)

Dwayne Wilson

Isaiah Miller

Erin Wasley-Black

George Hampson (mature age rebounding defender)

James Battersby

Max King (the only u18 ruck left from the draft)

Sam Gray (played for Port and I think he won their SANFL medal)

How many rookie spots do we have left over?

I think it is two, but not sure.

If we grab either Eli Templeton or Max King in the rookie draft we will be laughing

Any mature age rucks left? Dodoro made mention of there being a few big blokes that weren't picked and I got the impression they are looking to get a back up / project ruck at the rookie draft.

Was Heppell’s bro in this draft?

Did Apeness get picked up?

Freo 1st round I think.

Freo 1st round I think.

Yeah got taken at pick 17.

Was Heppell's bro in this draft?

Yes he is, rated as a rookie pick. 

Clearance midfielder. I recall someone saying he was the leader for contested possessions at TAC level this year, don't quote me on that however.

Clearance midfielder. I recall someone saying he was the leader for contested possessions at TAC level this year, don't quote me on that however.

Are we interested and a chance with our 2nd pick? Assuming our 1st pick is a ruck.

WSPHU in the rookie draft. Look what Brandon Jack did from the rookie list this year playing with his bro!

Are we interested and a chance with our 2nd pick? Assuming our 1st pick is a ruck.

Not too sure, I think we will go with 2 talls but tonight I thought we would go tall with atleast one pick but we never did which is suprising.
But who knows. Tonight shows us that we are into drafting siblings of current Essendon players so your guess is as good as mine.

I guess EFC will get a tall and a midfielder. Eli Templeton seems an appealing prospect. Certain EFC will pick a tall in the first round of the 2014 draft.

Not sure how bad his injuries are but would like to see us take a chance on Cameron Conlon.