So who didn't get picked?

Not sure how bad his injuries are but would like to see us take a chance on Cameron Conlon.

I always read that as Cameron Colon.
It's getting frustrating.

Not sure how bad his injuries are but would like to see us take a chance on Cameron Conlon.

He's an ■■■■■■■■ apparently

I guess EFC will get a tall and a midfielder. Eli Templeton seems an appealing prospect. Certain EFC will pick a tall in the first round of the 2014 draft.

yeah, with our first round pick, right guys? right? guys?

Please Willie Rioli

I reckon Sikora would be a pretty good chance for one of our rookie spots. Apparently we were keen on Templeton, though we now look pretty well stocked in skinny, fleet-footed midfielders, so I'm not sure if he'd still be in consideration.

Wouldn’t mind Aaron Heppell and Sam Baulderstone filling in the two remaining spots. Sikora of course under consideration and hopefully TIPPA!

I feel sorry for Herbert. Very unlucky imo.

Concur. 

Mitch Thorpe didn’t picked up either would love to give him a rookie spot.

Neagle didn’t get picked up. Maybe he will end up at essendon vfl.

He's an ■■■■■■■■ apparently

Must be related to Vlad or Fatprick Smith or.......

Darcy Cameron

Eli Templeton

Jake Owen

Luke Reynolds (i think?)

Ben Cavarra

Plenty of others

There is also...

Darcy Hourigan (ready made forward apparently)

Cameron Conlon

Charlie Cameron (half decent small forward)

Dwayne Wilson

Isaiah Miller

Erin Wasley-Black

George Hampson (mature age rebounding defender)

James Battersby

Max King (the only u18 ruck left from the draft)

Sam Gray (played for Port and I think he won their SANFL medal)

How many rookie spots do we have left over?

I think it is two, but not sure.

Out of those, would love Darcy Cameron (or perhaps Conlon if he is there but a ruck would be better) and one of Templeton/Cavarra. Both genuine mids. Certainly no need to pick any small forwards as we just got 2 of them.

We should have a crack at Templeton if he is still available or Blaine Johnson who will compliment Myers using his right boot though ( massive kick of the pill ).

Go for a ruck and a larger forward. Would love Tippa, but the two fellas from yesterday make it hard for him.

On investigation I am going for:

Sikora (for insurance)

Darcy Hourigan (Med/larger forward)

I really feel we have an abundance of MIDs, HFF, HBF and Small Forwards.  Our immediate need is for an insurance ruckman and a larger forward type. Hourigan looks like a good prospect for a rookie and might thrive with a professional training and development program.

He can mark and kick goals.

Next year we need to look at another 1-2 bigger blokes.

Sikora (for insurance)

I really feel we have an abundance of MIDs, HFF, HBF and Small Forwards.  Our immediate need is for an insurance ruckman and a larger forward type. Hourigan looks like a good prospect for a rookie and might thrive with a professional training and development program.

Not sure I think Sikora is up to it, but I agree with your sentiments on types.

There is still the pre-season draft to go.

GWS are taking Jed Lamb.

Do the teams that passed on picks get selections or are they saving the list spot for 'elevated rookies' or additional rookie spots?

GWS passed 5 picks - 1 spot for Jed Lamb

Sydney passed 2 picks - cannot afford to use the last two picks

Carlton passed 2 picks - for memory they cannot afford to use their last two picks and are keeping 1 spare list spot for Jarryd Cachia

Richmond passed 2 pick - ???

Collingwood passed 1 pick - I'm pretty sure they are holding the last spot for Kyle Martin

Conlon and a ruck

Sikora (for insurance)

Agreed on the need for a bigger forward and ruck. I would probably take a bigger risk by switching Sikora for Darcy Cameron. 

There is still the pre-season draft to go.

GWS are taking Jed Lamb.

Do the teams that passed on picks get selections or are they saving the list spot for 'elevated rookies' or additional rookie spots?

GWS passed 5 picks - 1 spot for Jed Lamb

Sydney passed 2 picks - cannot afford to use the last two picks

Carlton passed 2 picks - for memory they cannot afford to use their last two picks and are keeping 1 spare list spot for Jarryd Cachia

Richmond passed 2 pick - ???

Collingwood passed 1 pick - I'm pretty sure they are holding the last spot for Kyle Martin

Wouldn't they have rookied him, if they wanted him on the main list?

I can't see how clubs would not be able to afford first years.

Clubs might be looking at delisted guys who didn't get drafted - there's another round of free agency coming up.

{pretty sure also you have to pass before you can upgrade a rookie, unsure why for eg Richmond passed on 2 picks before moving Petterd up -  so they only have 1 list spot open}

List numbers just confuse the crap out of me now, with DFA etc etc it's hard to work out sometimes