Socks Up ⏫

No player is wearing their socks at full mast. Why? Flips one sock does not count. Discuss.

1 Like

How many sock Essendon lift?

4 Likes

Cos getting around with socks pulled up to your knees feels farkin stupid?

2 Likes

Jack darling does

We should all be tucking our shirts into our pants when attending games too.

11 Likes

Nothing good happens at 3.00am in the morning.

Nothing.

9 Likes

I’m glad that I’m not the only one kept awake at night on the dilemma of socks up or down

3 Likes

most players these days wear crew length socks

1 Like

HIS SOCK!

6 Likes

3.:30 am is when most deaths are recorded.

But are they all wearing their ties

Too soon bro

6 Likes

Nah, don’t really care about Joe to be honest. Just another opponent now. Good luck to him. But fark him.
The excitement of all the young fellas, the fact we are cracking in, tackling, having a game plan, that video…it’s good to have footy back. I’m excited. Has been a while

The older I get the bigger Tucker I become.

3 Likes

You need to leave something for the coach to call upon when you’re not putting in or doing the right thing. If you’re socks are already up there’s no where to go to.

9 Likes

Have you seen players away from game day in the past decade or so? None of them wear socks, even in the depths of winter.

<< old man waving fist >>

4 Likes

You think Beachcomber was wasting all that effort to wear 3/4 length capris by wearing socks.

2 Likes

6 Likes

But looks better.

A player at ground level with their head over the ball, picks it up low, needs to be able to see team socks in the peripheral vision to feed out the low handball. That is quicker than needing to look up to see the jumper.

1 Like

Have to admit, I made this observation when the players were about to line up on Anzac day.

1 Like