Socks

Doesn't matter about the sox. You'll end up with only one anyway.
Rule for sox should be thus.....in winter all sox should be black.....in summer all sox should be white....all sox should always be the same style.

And remember to tie down the wind sock. 

(Also, what are sox?)

Rule for sox should be thus.....in winter all sox should be black.....in summer all sox should be white....all sox should always be the same style.

I ain't wearing black socks with sneakers.

You mean "runners", right?

We no speak Americano.

Sneakers and runner are two different types of shoes.

I ain't wearing black socks with sneakers.

Depends on the colour of the sneakers though.

This thread could get bigger than ASADA.

This thread could get bigger than ASADA.

Certainly a much bigger issue.

Are they going to be different this year?

Darn it!

In addition to design the other major issue is to ensure proper sock maintenance.  I use a rotation system. Each week the newly washed socks are placed in a new stack (or some are allocated to the bottom of the current stack) and then used once the current stack is empty. This ensures even wear across my socks. 

Evenly worn socks is next to godliness.TM

In addition to design the other major issue is to ensure proper sock maintenance.  I use a rotation system. Each week the newly washed socks are placed in a new stack (or some are allocated to the bottom of the current stack) and then used once the current stack is empty. This ensures even wear across my socks. 

I now know what I'm doing wrong. New sock policy will be drawn up immediately ;-)

Can someone link to the pics/info that started this?

Also, to quote benfti: "...strip discussion always sirens the return of benzina"

$(KGrHqF,!pUFD2b164JZBROFfiP!jg~~60_58.J

Thread lacks sole.

Thread lacks sole.

Need to toe the line.

Give it a chance to heel.

Now don't mock people who do this sort of thing....!

I know of someone who irons, yes, irons their socks.

No, it's not me, but it gets one thinking.

You cannot be serious. Where the hell does anyone find the time to iron socks?

do you also employ a left to right rotation policy?

I am serious. Would I ever lie?

This lady is old school. Stiff upper lip and everything done properly.  Her life must be agony.

do you also employ a left to right rotation policy?

Thank you for asking.  I did until recently, but I subsequently rearranged the sock stacks and now the current stack is at the front and the reserve pile behind it. So it is a front to back rotation policy. The socks sit much better this way. 

Thread lacks sole.

Need to toe the line.

As long as we don't put our foot in it...

Thread lacks sole.

Need to toe the line.

As long as we don't put our foot in it...

put a sock in it all of you!

The joy of sox.

I also know a "sock ironer"

They also iron handkercheifs and underpants.