Socks

EFC: Founded in 1872, Bringing the Game into disrepute since 2011.

You guys remember Brad Fox? Didn't he used to stuff socks down his jocks?

Socks on Fox

Jocks on Fox

Socks in Jocks on Fox

something like that

Those socks look better, however it still irritates me that the club doesn't sell the proper socks as well, we sell the sekem ones from big W, not the adidas socks players wear.

Less than a month ago, it was Christmas.

I am in my mid 30's, so if I get anything for Christmas it tends to be utilitarian.

Last week, I had to buy some socks.

I feel completely let down. Less than a month after Christmas, I had to buy socks. It's an outrage.

The world has gone to ****

Can someone link to the pics/info that started this?

Also, to quote benfti: "...strip discussion always sirens the return of benzina"

$(KGrHqF,!pUFD2b164JZBROFfiP!jg~~60_58.J

Chappy and Bomber will have to answer for this

In addition to design the other major issue is to ensure proper sock maintenance.  I use a rotation system. Each week the newly washed socks are placed in a new stack (or some are allocated to the bottom of the current stack) and then used once the current stack is empty. This ensures even wear across my socks. 

Evenly worn socks is next to godliness.TM

do you also employ a left to right rotation policy?

Thank you for asking.  I did until recently, but I subsequently rearranged the sock stacks and now the current stack is at the front and the reserve pile behind it. So it is a front to back rotation policy. The socks sit much better this way. 

Surely you also organise them into work socks, sport socks, etc etc or do you just wear the first in the pile?  The result would be anarchy for your dress code.

In addition to design the other major issue is to ensure proper sock maintenance.  I use a rotation system. Each week the newly washed socks are placed in a new stack (or some are allocated to the bottom of the current stack) and then used once the current stack is empty. This ensures even wear across my socks. 

Evenly worn socks is next to godliness.TM

Now don't mock people who do this sort of thing....!

I know of someone who irons, yes, irons their socks.

No, it's not me, but it gets one thinking.

You cannot be serious. Where the hell does anyone find the time to iron socks?
I also know a "sock ironer"

They also iron handkercheifs and underpants.

I may have to retract my previous comment. As a (former) colleague pointed out to me today.
"If you didn't spend so much time on that Essendon internet thing you'd have time to iron everyone's ■■■■■■■ socks"

Thread lacks sole.

Need to toe the line.
Give it a chance to heel.
As long as we don't put our foot in it...
put a sock in it all of you!
Darn puns
Apologies 1962 - just went back a page
You beat me to it

The joy of sox.

Except it sucks to find a hole in your socks, ey...

skivvies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCSIF1nU-k0[/youtube]

Those socks look better, however it still irritates me that the club doesn't sell the proper socks as well, we sell the sekem ones from big W, not the adidas socks players wear.

and when we see you at the games thats the only thing that gives you away that your not one of the players.

skivvies.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCSIF1nU-k0[/youtube]

I was thinking about this song the other day.

Someone should do a Late Show quiz.

This song is not profound

This song is not profound

We just pissfart around...

The real question is, what undies are we wearing?

*enters The Hanger to see how off-season is going*

*leaves*

The joy of sox.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Doesn't matter about the sox. You'll end up with only one anyway.
Rule for sox should be thus.....in winter all sox should be black.....in summer all sox should be white....all sox should always be the same style.

I ain't wearing black socks with sneakers.

Why are black sox with sneakers so uncool anyway?   I always wear white sox with my sneakers, but just wondering why we are so racist when it comes to sox and sneakers?

The joy of sox.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Darn it!

Doesn't matter about the sox. You'll end up with only one anyway.
Rule for sox should be thus.....in winter all sox should be black.....in summer all sox should be white....all sox should always be the same style.

I ain't wearing black socks with sneakers.

Why are black sox with sneakers so uncool anyway?   I always wear white sox with my sneakers, but just wondering why we are so racist when it comes to sox and sneakers?

I'm racist in that way because as a rule socks should match the colour of your footwear.

Strict exception to the above rule is no wearing socks with sandals, however.

I am in my mid 30's, so if I get anything for Christmas it tends to be utilitarian.

I feel completely let down. Less than a month after Christmas, I had to buy socks. It's an outrage.

bet you got bunnings vouchers instead

bet you got bunnings vouchers instead

Someone got me a Bunnings voucher for Christmas, they'd be getting a friggin' iron for their birthday.