Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Yes, … let’s hope she doesn’t return for , … I don’t know,… say a 12 month banishment at least?

5 Likes

Would it be fair to assume that the legal action recently initiated has fallen by the wayside due to unwillingness/inability to raise the funds demanded by b the court ???

No. It hasn’t fallen by the wayside.

1 Like

Hunt has appointed Sharpe from AFP to head ASADA. Chip has an article on him, noting that, unlike Ben, he has a background in sport as an ex NRL player and in sports administration with the Raiders.

3 Likes

Would it be fair to assume that the legal action recently initiated has fallen by the wayside due to unwillingness/inability to raise the funds demanded by b the court ???

No. It hasn’t fallen by the wayside

I have no idea of your source Scorpio, but given you are saying what I want to hear, I will take it on face value. Does this mean there is an appeal or he has posted security?

2 Likes

well just maybe asada & afl shouldn’t have told lies to try and scare a confession out of people …true or not doesn’t matter now they put the poison out there they can go into court & tell him it wasn’t true!!!

3 Likes

Now, it will be very interesting, to hear them completely overturn what they and the media said. Liz must have been up burning the midnight oil over this one. Or is she waiting for the phone call? Or rather than fight, will they just pay him off to shut him up? So they can shut it down!

Stand on your digs, NatRat, and push them to the limit and make them crawl to you with the cheque.

5 Likes

Interesting, I thought Taylor mate had two weeks to come up with the $?

… or appeal.

2 Likes

Taylor goes BANG

Mr Taylor has decided not to appeal.
He has posted the security with the Court.

44 Likes

That’s huge.

Now bring those kents down!

Gillon already stacked his bike this week. It’s a sign.

11 Likes

lol they wont like that even if he ends up not winning (you never know how these things will turn out) they will get a lot of unwanted publicity couldn’t happen to a nicer lot of knobs

8 Likes

Fantastic news! Go get em tiger.

8 Likes

Brilliant and important.

General Little on the march?

Fantastic news!

The AFL will be crapping themselves that he may get to air their dirty laundry.

4 Likes

I doubt there will be any publicity. There was very little of the Federal Court case.

He’s like a turd that won’t flush. Good on him.

I’m guessing the security wasn’t pocket change. He’s got some rich interested parties?

1 Like

I’m betting the AFL will do their best to get the media to shut this whole thing down. Page 44 bottom left hand corner.

Jackson Taylor and silent backers - you are superb, love your sppppuuuuuuunk!

5 Likes

Funniest thing about all this is it’s just wanting AFL to admit and apologise for being lieing sneaky scumbags

3 Likes