Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Why are you cluttering the thread with silly posts. You have been asked what issue you have with my posts in this thread. Still no answer.

1 Like

l can confirm that Yaco is a bomber supporter.
Move on.

1 Like

Oh dear…I had forgotten about this tweet. He was tweeting that pro ASADA/WADA campaigner @ChrisKaias as well.

Danny Bishop #wefo‏ @dannybishop

And how about “who was the last coach to get Carlton into the finals?”

“James Hird”

2 Likes

I met Yaco and his lovely wife at an EFC function during the year.

1 Like

Yaco55 mate haven’t been on Bigfooty lately what’s been happening?

Busy watching lots of cycling.

Has to be an Essendon supporter.

No issue. No ‘silly posts’. And I don’t spend all day on this site. Just check back now and again.

Any updates? Are they all dead?

7 Likes

Lucky I’m in Beijing today, otherwise could be a prime suspect for whatever was threatened to those Roles.

2 Likes

FYI: Posted on J34 facebook site. Quite timely, thank you ABC, given Hird has an important job this weekend.

Very few people hold up the high standard for respect, especially in these days when the private lives of public figures are put under such close scrutiny of the media.
One such person is prominent barrister and human rights champion, Julian Burnside.
This is an interesting interview; well worth a listen. So, if one were to ask Julian Burnside who he respects, what would he say?

Scroll through to 10:15 when Julian Burnside talks about Essendon champion James Hird.

13 Likes

Any movement on the Taylor case?

5 Likes

Still happening as far as I am aware. The law moves in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Meanwhile in the Acquire Learning saga (eat your heart out Carlton), the AFR is reporting former Directors (including Vlad) as well as current Directors are under investigation. According to the report, Acquire loaned Demetriou $1.87m to buy shares, then later gave him a discretionary bonus to cover the repayment…

17 Likes

If you see Andy ask him to give my regards to Bubba.

Greek style

Sounds like very poor governance to me…

7 Likes

sounds like corrupt behavior to me

2 Likes

Not a good look for his other Directorships such as Bastion and Crown. As for his affidavit for Gil in the disposal of his shares in Hamish’s Spyglass business just before it went belly up…
Vlad currently OS, unlikely to make it to the GF.

2 Likes

We won’t miss him at all.