Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

Good luck the JT and his team.
Hope the truth comes out and some heads roll!
Looking forward to some updates as they come out.
Does Blitz have any courtroom connections?

2 Likes

Where’s that little runt Chris Kaias (sp?) when you need him???

3 Likes

I was just sent image

Make of that what you will.

12 Likes

Let’s go JB, the Godfather-in-law, Soulbarrister #1.

Ahahah! AFL wants no witnesses or discovery

Comedy hour

The judge is surely not falling for any attempts to avoid those things.

3 Likes

I can hear the sounds of the AFL shredding machines in action from up here.

9 Likes

I imagine they will draft in andruska to coach them on how to be a good witness.

3 Likes

Any updates?

Also anyone know when the outcome of Francis’ foi request with the AAT is determined?

1 Like

Sitting tight, been confident

4 Likes

It is for the purposes of the Olympics they might have sponsors but they cant earn money from sport I have never understood why American professional basketball players & the like are allowed to compete maybe they have to show zero income for the time they play in the games ???

and yet he still has involvement in these businesses ??? go figure

was it from your proctologist?

Call me cynical, but the timing of this video on AFL.com.au, on a day they’re in court with charges of keeping James Hird out of football, is very convenient…

2 Likes

^^If that’s the game I think it is, maybe they can do a follow up and explain why he got ZERO Brownlow votes in that game despite his match-winning heroics.

18 Likes

Julian Burnside is tweeting about Peter Dutton deficiencies again at 3.26pm today, so hearing must be finished?

1 Like

Did anyone else get an email from Bruce Francis?

1 Like

What did he say?

2 Likes

And now Fat Andy has landed a cushy job with the NBL. His role will be to negotiate the new TV rights deal

1 Like

Theres omething in the HS but its behind a paywall