Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

I love the dungeon background, nice touch.

7 Likes

hahahahahahaha

You can’t just post that ^^ on new Blitz anymore

As Heffsgirl mentioned, Questions on Notice are more interesting, not a brazen McDevitt boasting he has ‘cleared’ himself of any blame.

FYI. Questions on Notice can be lodged up until the 10th March. ASADA have 30 days to answer.
So you have just on one week to lodge every possible question you have every had about this sorry saga.

If you send in a question, why not post it in this thread so we can all speculate wildly on the possible ramifications of the answer for the next 30 days. It will be fun and frivolity for all.

I am not sure where you send your questions, can anyone help?

4 Likes

Nah, keep it open.

As I’ve said before, I’ll move on when the taunts and shooting up gestures go away. Until then, I want these guys cleared and reputations restored, whatever it takes (pardon the expression).

I would like to see a lot less of the circular arguments going on though. Maybe Bruce Francis should have his own thread.

6 Likes

Here is the link to Questions on Notice.

http://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Senate_Estimates/clacctte/estimates/add1617/index

1 Like

So has the open mind closed?

1 Like

If any of these ■■■■■■ had a son in the playing group I can bet there is no way this would be swept under the rug. The way this saga has been handled disgusts me and makes me ashamed to be an Australian.

7 Likes

Just want to say that if this is the end of the government efforts, a very big thank you goes to all those who so selflessly tried to right the horrible wrongs in this disgraceful mess

18 Likes

The McDevitt all clear decision emphasises the enormous chasm between the weak evidence which was sufficient for CAS to ruin the lives of 34 not guilty footballers and their coach, and the absolute irrefutable confession/evidence that is required just to get acknowledgement that someone from ASADA or the AFL didn’t tell the truth at some point during the process.

There are actually some good people that have contributed to this chasm. They’re not corrupt but they just seem to follow the logic that drugs are bad, ASADA is good, the players were duped so justice was done.

5 Likes

We will continue our efforts.

33 Likes

Seems like it

What a joke.

The cover up continues even with Hunt now at the helm. All in the interests of saving face for all those complicit despite the evidence presented.

It either has to go to the prime minister now to call for the enquiry/royal commission or via legal action exposing it.

4 Likes

What a disgrace!
Hope theres other avenues for justice.

That just makes me sick. Cue the high horses.v

So confirmed no inquiry. Bad luck to J34.

2 Likes

Very, very disappointing.

Justice in Australia huh?

2 Likes

Hunt statement is up on Health site

](http://www.health.gov.au)

Refers to advice from his Department that no new or substantive evidence after completion of processes.
I would like to see that advice, together with any communicationd between Health and ASADA - or anyone else- in drawing up that advice.
Certainly Senators on the Committee are entitled to that information, as are any of our constuent members of parliament.

6 Likes

Classic case of ■■■■ covering. I expected nothing less.

4 Likes

Democracy in action.