Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

I’ve got to say Bombers anguish makes it hard to “move on”. - forgive etc. difficult to reconcile Evans’ welcome back to the club if he’s considered by someone so close to it all to be the the root cause of the rot. Apart from AFL and Robinson of course

12 Likes

Bomber still appears on AFL 360 on Wednesday - he hasn’t yet cut the umbilical cord to the footy industry.

Jeez, I thought that by now there’d be an all out war of words between some of the stalwarts of this thread. Busy in other threads maybe?

If i was Melksham I’d have misled them too. Look at where telling the truth has got him previously.

14 Likes

But those bigs arms made Gerard Healy think he was so dreamy

2 Likes

Why are we surprised to hear he blames Evans? I’ve been saying this for years now. There’s no doubt he & Vlad thought they could control the outcome so all parties got what they wanted. How wrong they were & the 4 year clusterfk that ensued sealed the fate of 34 innocent men. It’s a deadset tragedy & it sickens me to see Evans in the rooms after a game. Fkg snake.

42 Likes

Bomber would have the backing and desire to go after blood.

So whats holding him back?

J34 should you engage him? Perhaps some Videos asking the questions we all want to know answers to?

11 Likes

This is the raw stuff that brings it all back again. When will ever be over? Never for some.

3 Likes

Bomber is the man who might end up being prepared to expose the whole thing.

So he loses his 2nd marriage and it churns in his guts everyday-and he’s still not prepared to publically divulge the whole truth.

Just goes to show what we have been up against.

Seriously cashed up, very well connected sociopathic elites that have one defining feature that has allowed THEM to feel no ill effects from the devastation they’ve caused.

No conscience.

13 Likes

He’s not an AFL or club employee though.

Idiots in the public need to realise that the AFL, ARSEADA and the govenment also have to tell the truth about this, they’ve hidden and ran more than anyone else.
No one seems to pursue this angle. FOI is being blocked for a reason.

7 Likes

I guess Bomber’s not breathing that clean air.

He should speak to Heppell about Evans because Heppell was closest to this saga and has forgiven him.

2 Likes

Could not work in the AFL unless he paid the $30,000 fine. Did he pay it or did someone else pay it for him?

He may have seen and heard more than most but without evidence its just a case of he says, they said.
Besides, who would want to be ground into the dirt like James Hird was? The AFL do not stop the games until they have had enough, remember Dean Bailey.

4 Likes

They were happy to do all they could to help Ben Cousins (or say they would, anyway).

Hird…no way!

It’ll be 10 years minimum before we get the truth of this. Too many big names at risk.

13 Likes

Wow - Any excuse - Gaining money from footy - Bomber needs to think before talking.

“mmmmm… hmmm”.

Probably closer to the guts of it, than most of us are.

Must be wearing an oxygen mask. There’s been something rotten around TVSC for several years now.

2 Likes

I was told by someone who was at the conference, Bomber apparently mentioned the silence by those who knew the truth and didn’t speak up, and others he thought of as friends, was disheartening.

I guess, during the saga, the coaches and players felt totally betrayed by just about everyone.

Some of these good people are being lost to footy. That is a shame.

In their place, we have a bunch of numnuts who have no ethics and have shown they will either walk or look away when you are being beaten up on the street.

I hope these numnuts all stand tall and proud gleaming with ANZAC spirit on Tuesday.

13 Likes

There is a case of an European Athlete who was busted for a blood passport issue. Decided to go to court in his own country to overturn the decision and ultimately questioned the role of CAS. Think its relevant to the EFC 34. Maybe a Big Allan or Stabby can find the link.