Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

EFC will do as they are told by the AFL. Its bend over time again!

4 Likes

And; I hope that is just the sort of facts that Nat Rat’s legal team used in his case against the EFC and the AFL. It cannot be disputed. He has every right to sue both parties.

1 Like

Hard to notice anything when your head is up your backside. Besides Mr. Clothier is not working for the AFL any longer.
He has been handsomely promoted.

I fully support anyone going at the AFL/EFC about all of this. I wish all of the 34 went to court in all honesty. The truth would have to come out eventually. I legitimately don’t believe that anything nasty was happening (at least I hope not for 34’s sake), but all the dodgy political crap would have to come out to stop the guys getting payouts.

4 Likes

His actions where no one tested positive, and they couldn’t even 100% say whether this farking TB4 was at the club in the first place?

1 Like

They will need to know precisely what Natrat took before they can say supplements administered by Dank effected the baby.

Good luck with that.

Then they need to prove the link.

Good luck with that too.

3 Likes

Cool your jets liz

6 Likes

There are plenty of articles and websites dedicated to the fact that the earth is flat and that dinosaur bones are planted by evolutionists - doesn’t make them true/correct.

I think mdso has the sarcasm font on… I hope so anyway.

2 Likes

Uh huh.

Yup,
Even if the players were given everything amongst the wide array of substances that various services have claimed, it’d be impossible to prove a direct link to any birth defects suffered by Lovett-Murray’s daughter.
I know Ryder has had a kid; have any of the other players?

Everything changes and nothing changes at all. Same horses still racing with different jockeys.

Who can deny the total lack of integrity by the AFL in this matter and the “alleged” rewards or favours to those who helped in the cover up.

1 Like

Its our supplement.

Theoretically could alter sperm hard to argue a year after though

Theoretically I could fly to the moon too

you’ve been SAGA’d

4 Likes

He makes sense to me.

When was he thoroughly discredited?

13 Likes

That means you’re admitting you don’t have brains. That’s the bright red bow on the package that is Campers’ post.

Actually I might be the only one who hasn’t.

Farken precious lot aren’t we…and yes you could, I just asked a question to someone
who is far more knowledgeable than me in this and that was their answer