Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

So first it’s not some Machiavellian plot concocted by the AFL and others and now it is?

5 Likes

I’d suggest it’s everyone view to not see innocent athletes put through the wringer by WADA and suspended simply because it’s so difficult to gather actual farking evidence to find them guilty so they go and do it anyway without evidence

It should be innocent until PROVEN guilty like in the court system. Not some farcical flipped version that CAS gets away with to keep WADA relevant

As for non-Machiavellian plot, the AFL was proven to have been working behind the scenes with the government to create a deal that they thought would clear the players by taking out the support staff which included Hird.

The AFL should have had no involvement in any of it. But did so to try and control the outcome and did anything they could to achieve their goals.

14 Likes

With the recent press about the struggles that players have to adapt to life after footy, no wonder NatRat has found it so hard to be de-listed, then unable to be involved in any level of footy.

The point of anti-doping should be to protect players. In this case they have been triple-victims: victims of Dank, then victims of media frenzy, then victims of CAS. All because they accepted injections that they were assured were within the rules.

It stinks.

Also, why wouldn’t NatRat sue Dank to force him to come out with what he knows? Then at least there can be some sort of informed medical analysis given for his daughter.

2 Likes

The fact that club disowned him tells me nothing more than that it is powerless to take on its masters.

I don’t think BF actually theorises so much as points out some very inconvenient truths. And I think we all understand the verdicts and the associated reasonings. I don’t ‘put faith’ in BF, but I appreciate that someone has been able to highlight the corruption. Do you believe that the process through all of its stages was actually not corrupt?

9 Likes

I’ve never liked how Francis goes about crusading his cause. No one listens to someone slinging the ■■■■ he does even if he is right.

I have wondered this from the start, why has no one taken Dank to court and forced this issue?

1 Like

Dank has ■■■■ all money doesn’t he? Is there a point to suing Dank, purely other than an attempt at getting to the truth?

And the fully cooperation way worked pretty well too hey?

1 Like

Is the truth what NLM is after or just money?

Does anyone know what would happen in a civil liability case if Essendon was a medical centre and Dank was a doctor?

e.g. if I went to a medical centre and received an injection from a doctor that the doctor sourced from his own supply chain (outside of the medical centre’s jurisdiction). Suppose I, or one of my subsequently born children, became ill and I was subsequently told that the medical centre couldn’t tell me what the injection contained because the records and doctor were unreliable.

What would happen in a civil liability case?

I don’t like campers.

3 Likes

Reasonably obvious I would have thought.

can I just say …bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

■■■■■■ hell that one will never lie down and die will it the old 'no one knows what they had ’ chestnut …they do know what they had ASADA even has a table that tells you exactly what players had it has been published several times …the only ones that still hold that line are the ones that made it up in the first place & all the people out here that think it is true …it is not true this is what Bruce has proven many times it is why he sometimes gets snarky because people just don’t listen. They have made up their minds from a pack of lies & now it just keeps getting repeated !!

7 Likes

I am not totally against vaccinations but from what I have been researching it could just as well have been her scheduled vaccinations that have caused this …most people doctors included cant tell you what is in the vaccinations nor do they know what to look for in dangerous side effects caused by them …most people think reactions are normal they are any thing but normal & coupled with giving the child Tylenol serious health conditions can develop …not many people know about these things & try getting your doctor to put them on the registry of side effects to medications …impossible just fobbed off with well that’s normal …it isn’t normal it might be common but that doesn’t make it good.

2 Likes

Hmmm…

8 Likes

This is interesting…deleting the non Essendon players names

I have just reposted this so it sinks in a little more…

Bruce Francis:

"The Minister for Sport Greg Hunt MP, the AFL and ASADA is aware, and have done nothing, that 15 non-Essendon players had Thymosin Beta-4 readings at least 10 times higher than all but one Essendon player. One non-Essendon player had a Thymosin Beta-4 reading about 30 times higher than all but one Essendon player.

Unconscionable, after the results were known, ASADA requested that the Cologne laboratory remove the names of the players from the vials. Consequently, 15 players could have a time-bomb ticking away. The 15 were part of a group of 48 non Essendon players whose samples were analysed. ASADA knows the names of the 48 players, but not the names of the 15 players with high readings. Clearly, the AFL should be monitoring the 48 players health.

Perhaps you should approach Paul Marsh and ask him to obtain the names of the 48 players for you. Then you could represent them and ensure that their health is monitored for the next few years".

8 Likes

As always thought. AFL paying the compensation claims.

Media always spouting it was EFC and EFC insurers doing so.

5 Likes

I wasn’t referring to the players and club, rather the person I was talking too

Mick Warner typically hasn’t sprouted the AFL line. Maybe Jess is backtracking?