Sorry Saga - “It’s actually quite funny people thinking they know more than they actually do”

I have not seen anything, but the mere fact that the AFL sought security - for what for them is peanuts - is thuggery and a perversion of the system. The EFC was shamed by the court of public opinion into dropping its right to costs against Hal Hunter. I wish the media would get on to this issue. After all, Taylor is not pursuing this case for financial gain.

11 Likes

The AFL will ensure a lid is kept on this one. I doubt we’ll see much editorial unless the case is withdrawn or the AFL win.

The judgment last Friday went for the Defendants and Jackson will need to post security to continue the case. He now has 14 days to decide whether to appeal. He’s considering the next steps.

4 Likes

Deciphered:

Jackson is cutting out a series of cardboard images.
I have a boot load of spray cans.

Big fkn surprise there. What a corrupt system, just when u think you hit the worst, more comes along to fk u right up the as shole

2 Likes

What’s yet worse is that the judge did not even mention in his verdict any of the core claims being made by Jackson against the AFL and their lawyers. Basically he just said “Nuh!”.

2 Likes

Connections in that old money world click are everything. Know the right connections and you can buy yourself favour and out of next to anything. Those who doubt this are naïve and idealist.

3 Likes

Who is the Judge sitting on this one?

our justice / legal system is a total joke & the judge has just done exactly what the afl wanted to keep it out of the courts CORRUPTION & boy does it stink to the high heavens

3 Likes

Big farking surprised so ashamed of this country. Bunch of corrupt ■■■■■■.

3 Likes

that isn’t how you spell cants you have one too many letters there

5 Likes

doesn’t really matter he is employed by the government & the government are in bed with the afl it would seem which is why we cant get anything done regarding this matter …

2 Likes

“The judgment last Friday went for the Defendants and Jackson will need to post security to continue the case. He now has 14 days to decide whether to appeal. He’s considering the next steps.”

Thanks Stabby, keep us informed where you can.

12 Likes

Ok, so he just has to pony up if he wants to continue the case?

Yeah - isn’t that simple?

He has to post a deposit that will cover all the AF:s’s costs and the costs of the most expensive legal team in the country.

Simples.

FFS!

1 Like

PS:

That is the same legal team that clearly broke the law in the way they have behaved in bullying and threatening Jackson (which lead to him abandoning the first case).

AAAANNDDD just to finish this off:

the old judge did not see fit to even address any of these claims in his judgement.

Like I have often posted here:

We all want justice, but you have to have the money to buy it.

6 Likes

Well, how much money are we talking, and does he onlynpaynifnhe loses?

1 Like

I think I know where you’re going Tinny, & you just beat me to it …

We should crowd fund this …!!.

Fk them!

6 Likes

And he needed what 3 to 4 months to give that answer, or was he waiting for the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Yes he took an inordinately long time to come up with that decision.

Why would that be? It surely would not be to write the verdict he did.

And why would Middleton have come out delivering his verdict with so much repressed anger? That was very unusual, as confirmed by my friend who is a retired judge.

Things that make you go “Hmmmm…”

10 Likes