[spec] on changes for the Eagles - 2020 round 15

Play em both. Gotta serve it up to Natinui as the Eagles mids don’t like it when it’s not on a platter. Bring some pressure at ground level and do everything to disrupt Nic Nat in the air.

They’re ripe for the picking, the Budgies. Shame we’ll probably stink royally.

Much easier to rest joe with hooker fit so that he can play forward

In - Matt Stevic

Out - fair & consistent umpiring

I think they will just see how everyone pulls up.

Bit hard to predict the outs with such a short turn around.

Darwin to Adelaide to WA on tight turns. Boys are doing really well to run the second half out like they did.

we’re not going to WA. West Coast game is in QLD. Where they’ve already returned to.

:rofl: Oh yeah prepare for a dumpin.

The west coast free ride. Little wonder that team can win at home but struggle away.

Ah. Still flighr to qld to perth. Equal distance.

But yes thats prob better. Gabba?

1 Like

WC played Rich in QLD and are staying there for our game

yep, Gabba. They flew in and out of Adelaide yesterday so barely any travel impost on their match turnaround really. Their heads would’ve hit the hub hotel pillow about the same time as the eagles.

3 Likes

Am i going to get flamed for even talking about a possibility of finals? We need to beat westcoast, port and melbourne to make it.

2 Likes

Can’t do much more than keep winning

Never know what happens with teams around us either

1 Like

I think we almost need to win every game to make it

we got 4 games left, we need to get 9 wins and we have 6 currently.

4 Likes

Can we get away with bringing in Draper and keeping Phillips, leaving Hooker forward with Joe and bringing back Hurley? Rotating the two rucks off the bench. Is that too tall? It’d mean we’d only have a 3 man bench for rotations off a 4 day break.

In what possible universe are we playing JD in 4 days. That’s not happening folks.

4 Likes

Woosha:

‘Hurley should be available’

‘Heppell is pushing. Whether it’s this week, who knows’

2 Likes

Out: Daniher
In: McKernan

I know you’re joking but wow last night goes to show how we can play with a decent forward target.

Joe actually lead up at the kicker. Smack just stands flat footed and asks for it on his head

1 Like
1 Like

Can I swap Tippa and Mozzie aroun in your team? I think Mozzie has a bigger tank and is a better kick than Tippa. I don’t know that Joey will play on such a short turn around. We have made that mistake too often I hope we don’t make it again.