[Spec] on Changes v Hawks 2020 Round 14

TBell is a waste of space.
If we were hellbent on winning and making finals, maybe.
In all other circumstances, give someone a taste, ready or not. Jones, Bryan or Crauford.
From scratch match reports and what we know of them physically, Crauford is probably the most ready.
But really, the considerations should be

1. Do we need to have a look at them to make a list decision (Crauford)?
  2. Who gets the most benefit at this stage of their development from getting a taste of the action and what it takes?

Edit - if Daniher is in the frame, I would want a very strong feel for him re-signing for next year. Time to stop playing little games with him. He knows 100% by now if he is staying or going. Time to sit him down and ask what he intends. If he won’t give a commitment at this point, there is your answer. Commit and we’ll pick you and go from there, otherwise pi55 of now.

2 Likes

So we really want Daniher rucking in his first game back?
Bellchambers has to be dropped but swapping him with Daniher means he has to be our 2nd ruck. I’m not comfortable with that!

2 Likes

In Daniher and McKernan (2nd ruck)

Out Belch (managed) and Stewart (managed)

1 Like

Your plan is to make absolutely sure all oppo defenders go to Joe?

Hawthorn don’t have defenders

Did anyone else not know this game starts at 4:40pm Thursday afternoon? What the hell is that.

Pinch hitting ruck might actually help him get into game more

Been said can be easier on body also, less of the repeat sprints that a permanent fwd expected of

Didnt watch Hawks game. Who are they pinch hitting? Patton or O’Brien?

1 Like

Out; Bellchambers, Ham, Francis

In; Daniher, McKenna, Hooker

1 Like

If joe doesnt play his bags are packed

Out stewart, francis, bellchambers

In crauford, hooker, daniher

That is really weird

why would you drop stewart? he’s building nicely

15 Likes

Yeah fair I just think now that our seasons cooked its time to get experience into all the youngings we can.

Maybe keep stewart and drop someone else for crauford/jones

Stewart - 26
Francis - 23
Bellchambers - 31

Daniher - 26
Crauford - 23
Hooker - 31

Incredible.

8 Likes

Craudford/Jones and it seems we can only debut one younging per game. So debut crauford for hawthorn and Jones for westcoast. We just debuted mozzie too who id obviously keep in so you comparing my ins and outs ages isn’t accurate.

Francis is injured so it’s a forced out id prefer to keep getting games into him, daniher id like to see before he leaves.

Just throw Langford in the ruck for a few ball ups. Thats better then playing Belly and Joe in the same team.

1 Like

Saad hooker (or bzt) Gleeson
Ridley Hurley Redman
Langford McGrath merrett
Tippa JOE smith
Stringer Stewart Mo22ie
Draper parish shiel
Crauford Clarke ham guelfi

In. Hooker(or bzt) JOE Crauford
Out. Francis TBC snelling

5 Likes

Good changes
Like them

No love then for McKenna?

1 Like

I wouldn’t take snelling out. He was involved in nearly everything last night. He also had some grunt to him last night

1 Like