Speculation about changes for Dream Time v The Tigs

Does Lynch really run that much!? I had no idea. He looks so slow and dopey.

1 Like

keep daniher in.

■■■■ it, he can just keep a spot on the bench warm for the rotating players as they come off.

Underdone and coming off a bad hammie, time for him to play 2 quarters and tear the other one!

2 Likes

I mean… If he’s going under the knife anyway… Can we just put him in against Richmond and tell him we’ll fix his dodgy groin after the game? :thinking:

Well unless you want Zac Clarke as second ruck (highly doubt that) then Smack it is.

I guess Stringer could do it given Richmond won’t have 2 bona fide rucks playing

Apparently good to go last week.

Plonk Smack at FF and don’t leave the square. Brown roaming CHF or HFF. Francis, I don’t know back, interchange or VFL. Would love to see Mozzie buzzing around with intent.

My bad. I think its Jeremy Cameron I am talking about . Let me look at the stats.

1 Like

Mods gurged the Chinese thread? BOOOO!

上周这很有趣,本周它很蹩脚

BOOOO!

1 Like

you said “We are overloaded with defenders.”

but they leak like a sieve…lets put the good defenders who stop the ball and not just watching pass by

The BOM and the Norwegians have differing opinions on that. I’ll go with the Norwegian opinion that Saturday rain will stop at 1am.

We’ll know in time; as long as we name a sensible emergency list we’re fine.

1 Like

If Clarke gets back in with the injury to Daniher, I’ll spew!

1 Like

Out: chance of winning
In: being belted

Lol at the suggestion of bring in Zac Clarke. Would rather Dylan be back up to TBell

Let’s put everyone in the backline. Damn the 666 rule… we’ll just run it out of defence and just bomb it into the forward line and hope like hell their defence isn’t set up and our forwards can outrun their backs. Just like against Sydney…

A sure fire recipe for success…

This game will be closer than a lot of people think.

2 Likes

Who’s actually got hold of us this year? Cameron in rd 1 (in a landslide)… erm…

???

Haven’t conceded more than 100 since Melbourne in round 3.
Hardly think the defence is the problem. It’s our attack where the issues lie

1 Like

No it won’t be.

We have no tall targets apart from stringer and no genuine forwards (apart from Stringer)