Speculation on changes for Adelaide (2019 round 18)

Out: Hurley injured; Hooker injured/managed; Fantasia, managed/rested

In: Hartley, Zerk-Thatcher (if fit - I heard he hurt a hand today), Ambrose (if fit) or Snelling (depending on match-ups).

Nah, DJR is right:

Absolutely agree.

Contain the damage against the Crows then I can see us ‘resting’ a few against the Suns and getting over the line by a couple of goals.

1 Like

Do we know if hepp’s right?

No idea.

If he’s not in Mynott or Snelling.

I dont think so, we will be travelling to win.

Adelaide is the upset we need this year to make finals.

I think they are vunerable.

3 Likes

Would they pick ham after a week off??

This. Mods should ban anyone who suggests we win by a big margin.

1 Like

Can we ban anyone that said we’d definitely lose to NM, GWS and Sydney?

12 Likes

I expect Hooker will get up for the game. Don’t want to drop Langford but he seems like he’s the one to make the fall for Heppell.

Out - Hurley, Langford
In - BZT, Heppell

Raz stays IMO.

2 Likes

No changes for mine.

3 Likes

Problem with that is that they would go a game ahead of us on points
We need to find a way to beat them to put us clear in the 8

In . Snelling zerk ( both SA boys so let them debut in there home state) Hartley,

Out. Hurley (inj) hooker, fantasia( both managed)

2 Likes

I hope Hooker, Fantasia and Heppell get up. To think all of Daniher, Bellchambers, Smith, Ambrose, Heppell, Fantasia, Hooker and Hurley all not playing is crazy. That’s 8 of our best 12 with only Stringer, Saad, Merrett and Shiel playing.

6 Likes

Yeah, nah

4 Likes

Hurley for the Bezerker
If Heppell is fit than probably Guelfi has to make way

Hartley for Hurley
Zerk for Hooker if is not right
Heppell for Fantasia if Dys is right and give Raz a week off (and if he isn’t right then would consider Snelling)

Everyone else deserves to keep their spot

2 Likes

I agree with this and if Hooker doesn’t get up the obvious replacement would be Harts.
For those saying fanta out. Im not so sure. Fanta had a hard tag from Williams who there equivalent of Saad, this took a lot away from Norths attack.

But more importantly Tippa gets the 2nd best small fwd and is not tagged. Although Raz had low numbers you have to ask would Tippa have had that sort of game if Raz was out?

9 Likes

We’re gonna smash ‘em, and I’ll be there for both games.

9 Likes

Out:fanta, hurley
In: Ham or Snelling for Fanta, Zerk for Hurley

Give hep another week off

Heppel was still hobbling around in the rooms. He looks cooked, I wouldn’t think he is back anytime soon.