Speculation on changes for the match against the Fremantles

So much this.

If we win a game 41 to 38, probably a terrible game but still make finals.

Sheesh, mercy rule please.

IN: Essendon
OUT: Essington

Playing personnel doesnā€™t dictate whether you have a crack or not. Worked so hard to get out season back on track and itā€™s been undone in 2 weeks (well maybe even 3 given how we only just fell over the line against the Suns).

Hooker out for Hartley has to happen IMO.
Iā€™m no huge fan of Hartley, but heā€™s been decent in his games this year, and in the bests a lot for the seconds.

And Harts - Ambo - Francis is a pretty good balance.

2 Likes

So you want to omit someone on the basis theyā€™re under an injury cloud, only to replace them with someone under an injury cloud?
Makes sense.

Would be happy with that. Freo tends to play a resting ruckman forward so Harts does have the height.

I donā€™t think Harts and Hooker work next to each other.
And I think thereā€™s one very obvious solution to that.

2 Likes

Earlier in the year I wanted Hartley delisted. But the cliff seems to be coming quickly for Hooker and BZT hasnā€™t progressed enough just yet to overtake Hartley, so I think we need to keep Hartley for another year now.

With Hooker having 2 years left, itā€™s hard to see him staying best 22 for all of that time. It will be interesting to see how happy he is to play VFL if/when the time comes for it.

Yeah but Saads not definately farked. Raz is utterly farked. A hamstring is less abstract. It either goes on you or it doesnt.

IN: parish, Francis, Saad, Snelling

OUT: Myers, mcneice, Langford, Baguley

Itā€™s a big ground.
Hope weā€™ve got a team that can run.

Wasnā€™t Darcy Fogarty stinking it up in the 2s but crows fans were begging for him to play? Looks fairly good today, Some players just donā€™t perform in the lesser leagues.

In Ridley.

Weā€™re pathetic but the suggestion we should rest anyone for the Collingwood game as opposed to trying to win against Freo is a loony

Freo season over, the pies could still sneak top 4 if things go their way

Let alone the fact that the pies are arguably way better of a team (and Freo just lost to the sainters)

Remember two years ago when we needed to win to lock in finals and we had Fremantle at Docklands who were coming off two 100 point losses in a row and we barely won?

Canā€™t wait for this week!

4 Likes

So you would play hooker Raz and Hep

I watched Fantasia try to chase a rampant Johanieson in the first minute or two, realise he was no chance and give it up. Proof positive he should not be playing. That our fraudulent selection & medical teams thought other than what is blindingly obvious is reason enough for them to all be packing their bags the second this shitshow of a season is done.

5 Likes

Or the non existent attempt to mark in the first quarter where he just pulled up.

Book him in for surgery now FFS.

1 Like

We hardly scored against the dogs, and now we have to go up against an ultra defensive Fremantle side

This can only go well

1 Like

aaaaa

Gamble Responsibly

1 Like

I donā€™t even know who the outs should be our list is such a mess at the moment.

Parish, Francis, Laverde, Snelling and Saad should all come in if available.

Mozzie a sneaky chance?

Played his first game yesterday since a bad Hammy tear on June 30th.
Didnā€™t watch the game, but only had 4 disp.
Wouldnā€™t think heā€™d be considered, even if they make the call on Raz.

2 Likes