Speculation on changes for tin rattlers 13th July

Dermott Brereton on Saturday likened it to a cycling sprint race - 3 laps of riding at walking pace and keeping an eye on each other then a mad dash to the finish line over the last lap.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Dermott might be an idiot but he’s right. This trend is becoming more pronounced over the last month, it’s the way the game is going this year.

7 Likes

Was on SEN this morning and said he was fine. Just a precautionary monitoring scan they have periodically to keep an eye on his hips which are pretty cactus.

2 Likes

Do you think GWS or Sydney had showed good form, and still lost?

3 Likes

What’s this genetic foot condition for Heppell?

Growth plate issue in foot I think they said the other day. He’s already had the other foot operated on previously same problem.

1 Like

IT MAY BE TIME

11 Likes

I went searching and clicked images.

I shouldn’t have.

2 Likes

And Zac will be back. Hope he goes well.

8 Likes

ok, thanks for that, I did too now. And yep… not good.

1 Like

The thing about foot injuries is they take a long time to… heel.

9 Likes

Gonna be intersting to see goldy win hitouts to advantage and most taps sharked.

They’ll both un-contest the bounce and let it drop.

2 Likes

It’s laughable how little was actually given away about Heppell.

He may or not play, and it may or may not require further treatment.

Deep.

2 Likes

CLUNK CITY INCOMING

2 Likes

what exactly did you think he was gonna say? Foot’s cooked and he’s in for surgery?

“move on bruce” Dyson 2019 - Post Round 15.

2 Likes

Nope, I expected exactly what he said. It’s just amusing how much football commentary is about… nothing.

Though to be fair I have liked listening to Jack Reiwoldt talk about his injury on 360. Seemed way more honest than what we usually get as fans.

2 Likes