Speculation on changes for Weagles

The development of Begley and Laverde will be key to our flag chances. Quality medium forwards are gold in modern footy.

Collingwood’s fwd line was shithouse in 2017. They’ve totally rebuilt it since then with medium forwards they key. Now, Lav and BBB aren’t Jordan DeGoey quality - but they have talent and could definitely add that final touch to our mix.

1 Like

Apparently Eagles are making 6 changes.

Charlie’s brother. Pressure forward type. Not huge output in the WAFL so far apart from a 4 goal bag in one game.

1 Like

Lack of key marking forwards is gonna kill us.

Their defence will intercept mark that many times

1 Like

I thought the same thing.

6 WC Changes is good for us. They’ve been a very inconsistent side and that wont help them.

2 Likes

Swinging the axe after stinking so royally against the Swans.

2 Likes

I like watching Willie Rioli. I’m both happy and sad that he wont be playing.

First half of this is how we need to come out tomorrow night

that page is unbelievably stupid, does anyone trust it?

Good point. But Simpson did confirm 6 changes

Assuming they all do - Hurn (hammy). Yeo (calf). Allen (Achilles) all coming in together off soft tissue injuries.

There is no way they will be fully fit as per Raz last week. Also a big risk there.

Hopefully we run over the top of them as game wears on.

1 Like

Would prefer if their ins were outs though!

1 Like

I’m pretty worried they’ll come out fired up after their poor recent form and they’ll want revenge for last year.

We’ve generally been slow starters this year. If we’re level at qtr time i reckon that’s a good result

“AFL Nuffies” trusts it to deliver hilarious content every week

Nope, I’m happy he isn’t playing. I’ll enjoy watching him the following week

1 Like

We didnt really come out fired up after our poor recent form. Hopefully they are a bit flat after the bye.

Our form interstate last year was fantastic (5-1 I think?)
This year we have been dreadful in our 2 matches.

Bagley starred against them last year. Just saying

1 Like