Speculation on changes vs Port Adelaide

We’ve won 8 of our last 10 against Port (8 of the last 9 if you exclude the player ban year of 2016).

Also won 9 of our last 10 at Marvel Stadium. I expect a near packed house on Saturday after winning five in a row.

Recovery will be important this week with a 6 day break.

It’s a danger game but with several good inclusions expected… it’s a game we can feel confident in approaching.

From 3-5 to 12-7 would be a great result for the club and it would also eliminate another potential finalist (Port) from the race.

3 Likes

All I want, for the love of everything, not a 6th week in a row down to the wire game. PLEASE GUYS.

5 Likes

6-day break after 2 interstate trips. I expect a physical and mental let down this week, especially if Hep doesn’t come up.
Just hope it’s only this week and doesn’t carry on.

1 Like

In: Heppell, Raz, Irish
Out: Snelling, McNeice, Lav

Snelling unlucky

1 Like

Out: Z.Clarke
In: 3 little kids standing on each other in a trenchcoat.

17 Likes

I’m driving down with Heff5 to watch this game.

6 Likes

You talking about the MONSTARS from space jam?

1 Like

Shame this one isnt at the G, reckon we might have pushed high 40k maybe over 50k, which is unheard of for a Port game against any club in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Zac Clarke’s second half was solid. He stays.

2 Likes

In Hartley

Out Mcneice

Yep.

It’s not like we have many options. Lycett would torch Mckernan and he’s to valuable to us forward anyway. At least Clarke can compete

2 Likes

More like Vincent Adultman from Bojak Horseman. Clarke was pitiful and only an incredible game by Stringer saved our arses.

And people are overrating Witts game. He wins a lot of hit outs, irrespective of his opponent. He is tall even by ruck standards and has a decent leap.

Port have very little in the way of tall defenders, we can punish that.

Swing Hooker forward (Laverde out: Hartley in) .

McKenna returns (McNeice out)

If Heppell is g2g then Langers goes out.

6 Likes

I’m glad this game is at Marvel, we play that ground very well and Port also have a poor record there. Comfortable win for me.

Hooker needs to start forward. He is struggling big time down back

Out: mcneice(cannon), Snelling, Langford, Laverde( I love the guy but his kicking is abysmal)
In: Raz, McKenna, Heppell ,hartley

I always go on about our KPDs being small. We need to drop Ambrose and bring in BZT or at least Hartley. We got done by Gold Coast talls. It was so easy for them with Hooker not being right.

Snelling is not a fast small forward, and is out of place there. We need Raz back, and at his best. Lav lost his touch after his rest last week.

Hoping Connor is straight in for McNiece, and Hepp is ready to go.

1 Like

He got the two most important hitouts, the two last clearances for two goals.

His last few games he’s been thumped around for 3 or 3.5 quarters, but to his credit, he’s kept coming up at the contest.

Must be fit.

5 Likes

Yep. Anyone bagging him is just going for the cheap laughs or low hanging fruit. He was solid today, 14 touche, 80% efficiency, 25 hit outs, 5 clearances and four tackles. Been solid last couple of outings.

10 Likes