Speculation on changes vs Suns (R19, 2019)

I may or may not hace posted “cooked” when the crows went 5 up.

But anyway. We need to be ruthless here and really go in for in the kill. The side we ran all over last night neat GC by 90 points. We need to be ■■■■■■■ ruthless.

Agreed. But we haven’t destroyed a team for a long time. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Sticking to the way we play will be more use than trying to stick the boot in to their limp, lifeless corpse. IMHO.

6 Likes

The way we play will be enough to stick the boot into said corpse

Also much easier to stick the boot in when you think of GCS as Gil’s team

2 Likes

Does anyone know of anywhere in Waikiki Hawaii where we can watch the game or if the AFL APP works over there

Hooker definitely spelled for Lav, Clarke in for…probably Landford unless Hepp needs another couple of weeks off.

Tippa to kick 7

1 Like

No changes for mine.

@Crazy_Bomber

1 Like

Begley has to come in for his annual pillaging of the suns backline.

3 Likes

If fit isn’t it time to send a Mozzie up north for his debut. Replace Heppell who needs another ‘managed’ game.

Otherwise…
Hooker rested for Lav and
Clarke in - anyone else need a freshen up for the last few rounds?

Assuming Hooker and Heppell will be managed. Don’t think Fantasia will be back.

Probably Laverde in and Clarke. Hartley plays back, McKernan returns to the forward line.

I’m not fussed about percentage. I almost cringe when the tv commentators keep saying that we have the Suns next week which is a guaranteed win and % boost.

Just get the win and I’ll be happy.

5 Likes

Second quarter??? Optimist eh? I was done 10 minutes into the first.

2 Likes

Mo22ie has a hammie, due back next week.

1 Like

I think you called us done BEFORE the game :wink:

5 Likes

Geez guys, stop worrying. I’m going back-to-back Adelaide and Gold Coast, I got this.

Lock in Freo away too.

15 Likes

I was done when I saw the fixture for this game.

Oh yeah well I was done before I saw the fixture for this game

3 Likes

IN: Reimers

9 Likes

How long is one usually down and out for after having their appendix out?

I don’t want to drop Heppell because he finished very strongly but i also don’t want him to bust his foot for GC of all teams.

1 Like

I’ll take a cruisy 5 goal win thanks. I’m not expecting a 10+ goal win because this club doesn’t do that, just bank the fcking win. I’m having horror flashbacks to when we were undefeated in 2012 and Melbourne rolled us in the wet.

I think we have to rest Heppell, if we get a 10% improvement for the last month it’s worth it, although the club will know more about his limitations that anyone. This is the only game where we can do it. Also don’t mind him playing forward as I like his marking ability. Fantasia sits out another week too, absolutely no point bringing him back. Fk I’ll massage him for 2 more weeks if I have to.

I have no idea who we drop for Zac Clarke because the only two you could make an argument for is Langford and maybe Snelling if we’re being very harsh. You’d think you’d have to play him tho structure wise.

3 Likes