Spike McVeigh

I dont know if this belongs in the Dustin Fletcher Hangar anymore but:

Retweeted by Matthew Lloyd

Owl8kvbg_bigger.jpegGWS GIANTS ‏@GWS_Giants 2h

Mark McVeigh has been appointed to the coaching staff of the GIANTS. MORE: http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2014-09-11/mcveigh-joins-giants â€¦ #standtall pic.twitter.com/74KMWg7GaW

BxNru5iIYAIHEc5.jpg

FROFFIES MCVEIGH

How can Caro mention EFC and saga in this context? Waiting eagerly to find out.

How can Wilson mention EFC and saga in this context? Waiting eagerly to find out.

Needs money to pay for children's health care

How can Wilson mention EFC and saga in this context? Waiting eagerly to find out.

Needs money to pay for children's health care

If she writes about it, I will put money on her mentioning it. Probably go right back to the Reimers thing. 

In any case, good luck to him. Wouldn't mind him back at the club at some point. 

Well done Spike.

Well done Spike.

Danks nickname is also spike...crazy coincidence

Well done Spike.

Danks nickname is also spike...crazy coincidence

Dank's nickname is 'SPIKE'? Well fk me....the answer was in his nickname all along.

1 Like

Apparently Spike has been out in the sun for too long and has faded. Now bleeds orange and grey.

Finish your hangar segment and ■■■■ off?

Hirdy's replacement in years to come?

Finish your hangar segment and fark off?

Too harsh

Finish your hangar segment and come back an coach us in a few years when you have the experience and Hirdy has done his stint after winning a couple more premierships?

Too harsh

better?

Finish your hangar segment and come back an coach us in a few years when you have the experience and Hirdy has done his stint after winning a couple more premierships?

Too harsh
better?

Too soft

will be a good coach.

Finish your rep and f*ck off.

Will he be coaching in drag?

looked better as an old nanna...

Too harsh

Too harsh

Was quoting Spike, it wasn't directed towards his coaching role...

Best wishes to him! He continues to be a great servant for the club and always has time for the fans. I remember one Essendon Family Day in Summer where he actually made sure everyone had water to drink. Top bloke and good luck