Spoon! YES!

I'll only be happy about getting the spoon if we get O'Meara with pick 1 in the PSD.

And a flag in 2017

Devastated.

This spoon will forever have a * next to it.

http://imgur.com/Nc1VJaF

In the context of the AFL, what I would like to do with that spoon is stick up their devious, cunning, crafty, artful, wily, sly, scheming, designing, conniving, opportunistic, insidious, treacherous, perfidious, two-faced, Janus-faced, tricky, double-dealing, unscrupulous, deceitful, dishonest ****

Here it is - A wooden spoon with an Asterix

I know its bad, but was hoping for it. I was hoping for it in 2006 too lol

You don't have to like getting the spoon and n1 pick but when you are discussing it with opposition supporters you should make out that your ecstatic about our situation.......Rub it in their faces how good we are going to be.

There’s a lot of humble pie to eat if we don’t turn out very good though.

Yeah, yeah I know… Have faith, sit tight, be confident. I just prefer the old adage, ‘he who laughs last, laughs longest’.

If we don’t make finals next year I will cancel my blitz account…

And start a new one.

Didn’t want it, never want it.

I was really hoping we’d avoid it this year though. Not finishing last after having the team gutted by bullshit suspensions would have been a massive FUG YEW to the rest of the comp.

Is ours now though so we need to make the best of it.

Sorry about the gurge but whilst I'm mod, as much as I will enjoy the club using pick 1, there won't be a spoon celebration thread on this forum.

Haters gonna hate.

Well, there’s a fine how do you do.
Our first footy award in 16-years to go into the trophy cabinet and what do we get… Gurge.

The very fact we won a game was a win lads, anything after that was a bonus. Its not celebrating finishing last. I am celebrating the fact we werent the worst team and we still get the no1 pick, in years to come if that pick turns into a gun this year will be a god-send.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-oon

Wooden spoons are not something to boost about preparing for the following year with number one picks.

We beat Carlton pfthahahahaha yay!

Bomber fans spooning Chapman and Cooney?

I know its bad, but was hoping for it. I was hoping for it in 2006 too lol
Yeah! What a tragedy that we lost the Bryce Gibbs Cup that year.
I was saying Spoourns

This is my memory of a wooden spoon.

What's the current record for spoon to premiership?
Dunno. Collingwood went from last in '76 to drawing the '77 GF only to lose the replay. Not quite going from last to first in twelve months but pretty farking close. West Coast went from spooners in 2010 to a prelim in 2011. Not a bad effort either. Co-incidentally Wooshfold was in charge at time. Wooshfold.
Sorry about the gurge but whilst I'm mod, as much as I will enjoy the club using pick 1, there won't be a spoon celebration thread on this forum.

Haters gonna hate.

all hail Vlad the Dictator.
freedom of speech.
I am genuinely thrilled about this and its most definitely not in jest.

bullshit gurge. power tripper.

You made quite the come back.

Haters gonna hate.

all hail Vlad the Dictator.
freedom of speech.
I am genuinely thrilled about this and its most definitely not in jest.

bullshit gurge. power tripper.

Fight the power