Spring Carnival 2016

Some interesting things happening

Danny Nikolic is trying to ride again.

And we have 3 declared runners for the Caulfield Stakes (Group 1) Saturday - Winx, Black Hart Bart and He Or She.

Winx vs Hartnell…who wins?

No horse lovers here.
That was simply unbelievable by Winx.

I get into it a bit over spring.

Yeah that was simply awesome. She just brained them. She could still come back next year and try for a 3 peat.

Hartnells run was very poor. Word is he’s been set more for the Melbourne Cup but I just don’t think he can run the trip.

I really liked the run of Exospheric in the Caulfield Cup. Looks like he can run the 2 miles easily. Almoonqith also ran on very well. Jameka is a huge chance at the double cause she’ll only carry about 53kg.

I saw one of the betting agencies had a meme and replay up saying Greatest Cox Plate Win Ever.

Can’t these clowns just talk about what they’ve seen, or is Andrew Maher working for them.

Dulcify had a pretty huge Cox Plate win till Hyperno trod on him in the Cup and had to have him put down.

Katelyn Mallyon is actually kinda cute!

I saw one of the betting agencies had a meme and replay up saying Greatest Cox Plate Win Ever.

Can’t these clowns just talk about what they’ve seen, or is Andrew Maher working for them.

Dulcify had a pretty huge Cox Plate win till Hyperno trod on him in the Cup and had to have him put down.

Too soon, man.

Go Dolphins

Too soon, man.

Suppose so…after my crack about Man U drew such ire a couple of years back…and that was nearly 60 years ago.

No chance of me cracking that line about the reporter asking Mrs Lincoln if…apart from all that, did you enjoy the play?

Had 13-17-23 in the trifecta…so close

Won 83% of the trifecta. First time I’ve ever had any real luck in the Cup.

Cyril Rioli on deathwatch after being dumped by Bruce for Michelle Payne

the german horse won me a few dollars

How many horses were killed this race?

How many horses were killed this race?
I understand at least one was suffering from internal bleeding.

I’m getting m_____d next month and I’m celebrating one of the last days of freedom at derby day.

I don’t do fashion and don’t particularly like horse racing but any general advice on where to go, what to do would be good. Hell even recommending if it’s not worth it and go and watch Victory instead.