Spring Carnival

I’m only having one bet today, Rhythm to Spare R7 Sale… should start about $3

Wyong r4 n1

LOL Will look like the winner all the way....probably get pipped on the post ;-)
Lol might get injured during the run =\\

More likely start with an injury but perform valiantly....just not valiantly enough to win ;-)

And up it gets !!!

Wyong r4 n1

LOL Will look like the winner all the way....probably get pipped on the post ;-)
Lol might get injured during the run =\\

More likely start with an injury but perform valiantly....just not valiantly enough to win ;-)
Mr Hurley won well..$3.30
King buddy at Hamilton race 5 no 5,will be short though..good horse..

Go Hurley haha

LOL let’s hope it augurs well for season ahead!

Had Catkins into Happy Trails. Hurting!

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!
Gotta say...having people to share race day with who also support Essendon.....Dream Come True!
Collect would have been $2160 from $20. Still struggling with it

can we both get a giant beer to cry in :(

1st 1st 3rd 1st field field  93k divi

2colc12.jpg

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!
Gotta say...having people to share race day with who also support Essendon.....Dream Come True!

2colc12.jpg

Beer? What is wrong with you man....that is a single malt sorrows drowning if ever I saw one.
I'm not compassionate by nature but I really really feel for you.

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!

2colc12.jpg

OUCH!!!! I'll stop whinging about my $2K now!

That's brutal!

If you love long range bets (like I do) there is a horse called Lets Make ADeal... she is running in the Lexus this weekend aiming to get into the Melbourne Cup... the fields for this week are not out yet but she is a very very good mare and I give her every chance of sneaking into the cup...  paying a whopping $580 on Betfair.

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!

2colc12.jpg

That's brutal!

2k is brutal too seeing as happy trails win it with 1 more stride  :(

ive watched the replay of Gototakecare a few times now and it wasnt a good ride ... 7 lengths back and relaxed for way too long and get home in with a grinder of a horse but c'est la vie sigh .. we have pub stories at least and maybe a few sympathy beers ehhe

Toydini was amazing by the jockey , i thought when he wrenched the horse to find the gap he was going to stop dead or go through the running rail ... horse had plently left in the tank and didnt miss a beat , ll back it again for sure

And D4ve cheers , might have a fiver on that for the cup 

wonder how the puissance de lune punters are feeling ... fave for the cup for nearly 11 months and gets an injury 1 week out  doh !

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!

2colc12.jpg

That's brutal!

ive watched the replay of Gototakecare a few times now and it wasnt a good ride ... 7 lengths back and relaxed for way too long and get home in with a grinder of a horse but c'est la vie sigh .. we have pub stories at least and maybe a few sympathy beers ehhe

Toydini was amazing by the jockey , i thought when he wrenched the horse to find the gap he was going to stop dead or go through the running rail ... horse had plently left in the tank and didnt miss a beat , ll back it again for sure

wonder how the puissance de lune punters are feeling ... fave for the cup for nearly 11 months and gets an injury 1 week out  doh !

Newitt's ride on Catkins was a ripper too

■■■■■■ stiff!!

Ouch!

2colc12.jpg

That's brutal!

Newitt's ride on Catkins was a ripper too

ooops i do apologize i meant Thermal Currents run not Toydini

3.33 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHKLhho4BVY

Anyone who took anything under $10 for PDL deserves to lose their money

So many seconds.

Thanks, I hadn’t seen most of those.

anyone having a punt on the bendigo cup ?

MOURAYAN  has been scratched and going into  the lexus for a warm up for the melb cup

might have a punt on Goto Take Care if it runs , its not the same jockey as saturdays ride so if he rides it closer to the front might have a chance.

Sertorius looks like he’s been building up to this.

Not confident.

I also like Sertorius as well as Verdant.

Really like Sertorius.... with a saver on Tuscan Fire.

had a few bucks e/w mr sommerville 

gotta take care in the cup

treading lightly today

good luck all