Springtime at Tulla

The Sun was shining vaguely and the banks of the McCracken Oval are covered wilh the yellow of daisies and buttercups vieing with the purples of the pig face and Wandering Jew at the airport end. The lush green oval is immaculate after the spring rains.

In the cafe Aaron Francis sits quietly during a break from his promise to come to the club to do extra training, his face framed by his red beard and showing a quiet determination.

All eyes are on one man, Dyson Heppel, as he does a rigorous one on one training session, running, weaving and kicking with fierce concentration and determination before doing a series of sprints and walks around the boundary line taking no more notice of me than if I was an insect. This man is going to explode into action at the start of the season and if the other nine are of the same intensity look forward to some epic football.

Meanwhile in another place far, far away two men sit, relaxed, confident and exuding wisdom. One has a crew cut and black framed glasses, the lines at the corners of his eyes formed by squinting Into the sun watching game after game of football. The other wears many jackets. Outside the room a line of mendicants forms bearing gold, frankincense and myrrh hoping to prize away the number one pick.

This is the time we have been waiting for fellow Blitzers. Be happy, be confident. Forget the Arab Spring, forget Springtime in the Rockies this is the Bomber Spring - the Season of the Bomber.

Lid off.

have you got any more comic pictures of girls

Love your work Jackie. Thanks for the picture in words. I saw a shot of Dois in holiday? mode He is in absolutely ripping shape, as is Jobe. All they need to get back is match fitness. Good news is, we now only have to wait 4 months for the explosion.

Good to see Ariel Steinberg back at the club

Francis: Quiet Determination…

LID OFF.

Meanwhile in another place far, far away two men sit, relaxed, confident and exuding wisdom.

I was certain this was going to be Sheeds and The Red Sash

Have we got any idea when the first open training for the pre-season will be? Presuming late November?

Meanwhile in another place far, far away two men sit, relaxed, confident and exuding wisdom.

I was certain this was going to be Sheeds and The Red Sash

The lack of wine gave it away.

have you got any more comic pictures of girls

Ahh … the off-season. Warm weather, zero losses, no pathetic umpiring decisions, I almost prefer it to the real season. Looking forward to your reports Jackie.

Does the club still run a 9-5 during off season?
My friend works at the cafe but never gives me a straight answer lol

I read that last line as “lift off”.

Does the club still run a 9-5 during off season? My friend works at the cafe but never gives me a straight answer lol

Some friend you’be got there

Does the club still run a 9-5 during off season? My friend works at the cafe but never gives me a straight answer lol

THIS DEMANDS AN OPEN LETTER FROM XAV.

She’s . . . Somewhat peculiar.
That, and it’s entirely possible she told me but our convos are always over Snapchat and I have a horrible memory

That, and it’s entirely possible she told me but our convos are always over Snapchat and I have a horrible memory

go on

do

go on

lol nothing to go on with

go on

in all seriousness, she’s a really nice girl! Just a little out there and tends to go awol for periods of time (at least in regards to social media which is how I keep in touch with her)

You’ve just publicly outted the chick at the Bomber cafe???

1. there are a few that work there
  2. she’s quite public about it herself
  3. I do see where you are coming from, however. Time and place and all that
    Mods - I’ve cleaned up my original post, don’t know what you can do about the others

go on

Unfortunately I carry extra appendages she’s not interested in, nor are my pecs big enough!
edit in all seriousness, she’s a really nice girl! Just a little out there and tends to go awol for periods of time (at least in regards to social media which is how I keep in touch with her)

do you rock the dog or the bambi filter?