Springtime at Tulla

Does the club still run a 9-5 during off season? My friend works at the cafe but never gives me a straight answer lol

Some friend you’be got there

She’s . . . Somewhat peculiar.
That, and it’s entirely possible she told me but our convos are always over Snapchat and I have a horrible memory

go on

Unfortunately I carry extra appendages she’s not interested in, nor are my pecs big enough!
edit in all seriousness, she’s a really nice girl! Just a little out there and tends to go awol for periods of time (at least in regards to social media which is how I keep in touch with her)

You’ve just publicly outted the chick at the Bomber cafe???

There’s one thing I can’t figure out. Why doesn’t she tell you what times her shifts are?

Wandering Jew

This terminology is no longer considered politically correct. It is now preferred to be called Creeping Christian or Marauding Muhammad.

Forget the Arab Spring, forget Springtime in the Rockies this is the Bomber Spring - the Season of the Bomber.

Springtime for Worsfold and Essendon / Winter for Fark Carlton and North.

There's one thing I can't figure out. Why doesn't she tell you what times her shifts are?

the underground bunker can really mess with your perception of time

Thanks Jackie… Always love your very descriptive and entertaining reports! (Unfortunately I think those yellow daisies are cape weed!!) Looking forward to making the trip down for the first open training session & seeing all the lads back on the park! Lid off!!

When life gives you Cape Weed,…

(Unfortunately I think those yellow daisies are cape weed!!)

HAL 9000 would disagree with you.

Happy to be wrong! Often am !!

Thanks Jackie.. Always love your very descriptive and entertaining reports! (Unfortunately I think those yellow daisies are cape weed!!) Looking forward to making the trip down for the first open training session & seeing all the lads back on the park! Lid off!!
Capeweed is a shocker. A full grown plant smothers grass up to 30cm around each plant. They take years to eradicate mechanically. If they get into the TVSC ovals they will ruin the grass. The problem is they infest the surrounding area and seed like crazy , because people dont give a rats about what grows in their nature strips, and even their lawns.
Thanks Jackie.. Always love your very descriptive and entertaining reports! (Unfortunately I think those yellow daisies are cape weed!!) Looking forward to making the trip down for the first open training session & seeing all the lads back on the park! Lid off!!
Capeweed is a shocker. A full grown plant smothers grass up to 30cm around each plant. They take years to eradicate mechanically. If they get into the TVSC ovals they will ruin the grass. The problem is they infest the surrounding area and seed like crazy , because people dont give a rats about what grows in their nature strips, and even their lawns.

Someone’s lawn looks like a bowling green?

The main oval at the TVSC used to be in great condition: Like a bowling green, but if the cape weed takes over it will ruin it. I will say no more .
Dont get me started ! I am an obsessive compulsive about removal of weeds.

The main oval at the TVSC used to be in great condition: Like a bowling green, but if the cape weed takes over it will ruin it. I will say no more .
Dont get me started ! I am an obsessive compulsive about removal of weeds.

I’m the same - as soon as I get a bag, it’s gone

Please go to AFL House its full of the stuff.