Squad for tomorrows game v Tigers

Notable absences: Dell, Stein

get used to it.
If Steinberg can get a game in 2014 then let's just set our hopes for 2015 season.
Things Blitz loves:
- Waiting for Steinberg to get a game
- Waiting for Demetriou to get his comeuppance

Perhaps the pony tail brigade are just a bit scared to go to punt road

Reckon Thurlow is winning the race for a rookie upgrade (if we choose to make one at all). Good to see Ashby, Zerrett and Gleeson getting another opportunity, though it would've been nice to get a look at Edwards.
Solid team overall, despite missing some our better line-breakers in Dempsey, Winderlich and Hibberd. Who are Richmond missing from their best side..?

Jackson,

Foley,

Maric,

Disco,

M.Rioli and

Jack Dyer.

Pears & Hardingham getting another crack, maybe they are to duel it out? Or will Hardy be more up forward?

I know we want to be careful with Ryder but he didn't seem to be in great form in the 2 praccy matches. Lots of taps but not to advantage, I guess they need to pactise their structures as much as possible before next week. Same with Thurlow.

I'm starting to thing they don't want Ryder to have to ruck a whole game and so where I was originally thinking Ryder would have to break down (or Carlisle or Daniher) for Thurlow to get a call up, I'm getting more confident that he will be upgrade for round 1.

Still if Ryder goes down we are stuffed, can't see Thurlow coming out on top as a lone ruck (or Daniher for that matter).

What time does it actually start - I know coverage is from 1pm but im at work and just want to watch the actual quarters
Sorry if its been mentioned elsewhere

Whose missus from the coaching panel has Kavanagh kissed?   I think he's extremely unlucky.

KAV

OUT

AGAIN

we

Lost

AGAIN.