HB: Ashby Pears Hibberd

C: Zaharakis Watson Stanton

HF: Goddard Carlisle Chapman

F: Winderlich Daniher Steinberg

R: Ryder Hocking Heppell

I/C: Howlett, Hardingham, Jetta, Thurlow, J Merrett, Z Merrett, Kavanagh

Sub: Gleeson

Emg: Hooker, Dell, Colyer

Good line up Nick, swap Steinberg with Baguley and I'll be happy. I really want to see Bags have a go with the forwards and don't think Stein has quite done enough to graduate from the backline yet.  That's not a criticism of your suggested team, just what I would like to see.

Disappointed we don't get to see the Razz, at first I thought it was because he is too weedy and needs to bulk up for next year but the fact we play Gleeson twice kind of puts an end to that theory.  Oh well maybe the Richmond game, I plan to be a that one, should be good or if it's like last years game againt Richmond will be atrocious. :wacko:

Reboot,mate it’s not about me being panicked ,it’s about north,hawks and freo.

Our players are not that awesome that they can turn up round 1 WITHOUT playing some practice games and kill everyone.

The day of reckoning will come for them not me,I don’t like being given bullshit info so they can sell memberships!!!

Still 2 AFL and 2 VFL practice matches to come before round 1 of the AFL.

Reboot,mate it's not about me being panicked ,it's about north,hawks and freo.
Our players are not that awesome that they can turn up round 1 WITHOUT playing some practice games and kill everyone.
The day of reckoning will come for them not me,I don't like being given bullshit info so they can sell memberships!!!

Lid off we're gonna win.

Anyone got Ports team for tomorrow?

chappy.

Ramping up for round 1, Hopefully Myers and Demspey can get some gametime with the reserves practice matches prior to round 1.

The day of reckoning will come for them not me,I don't like being given bullshit info so they can sell memberships!!!

There's still a few practise matches to play yet.

I think you'll find all uninjured players will have played at least two full games. 

Sell memberships?  Would a couple of injured players hinder membership sales all that much; if at all?

Edwards' absence again is interesting, he is one I was really keen on seeing.

Dodoro was really pleased to secure him so wonder if he is still seen as a kid who has plenty to work on? I think he did have an ankle a couple of months back but sounds like he has been training fully for a while.

Would like to see Dalgleish, given Demspey has been injured for the preseason he is a good replacement.

Great to see Steinberg on the list.

Anybody know if tickets are available at the gate?  Or only online?

A fully fit Winders!! *

This is the bloke I am most looking forward to watching in 2014.

* Please GOD, be kind.

A fully fit Winders!! *
* Please GOD, be kind.

Me too Niffty Nev!
And just quietly I think he will rip it up this year and have his first injury free year
40 plus goal.

Anybody know if tickets are available at the gate?  Or only online?

Lucky if 15K turn up.  There will be plenty of GA seats at the gate.

A fully fit Winders!! *

* Please GOD, be kind.

Agreed. Along with Chappy, Joe, both Merrets, Big Stein.... Ahhh fkit, everyone. :) But a fit Winders playing a season we know he's capable of...

Close enough to full strength injuries notwithstanding.

Except 3 of our best 11 and 2 more in our best 22...

Close enough to full strength injuries notwithstanding.

Except 3 of our best 11 and 2 more in our best 22...

2 out of 11 and 3 of best 22

demps, tbell, melk, myers, kommer

i'd say close enough